Chapter 08

"Is she?" Bangchan hated the idea, mostly because of how unexpected it would be. "I don't have anything against pole dancers but I would never expect her to be one." He said, walking towards the door. "Can I walk in? What if they're changing? I don't wanna seem like a pervert when I don't even like women." He cringed.

"She's not a pole dancer, but her friend Dahyun is. She's like whipped for her and she keeps denying it." Hyunjin rolls his eyes for a bit before standing up and taking the keys out of his pockets to unlock the door. "You can go in, it's not a changing room it's just the side of the club where the pole dancers are." He says before finally opening the door for the two to reveal a more calm, blueish purplish area of the club where there is less loud music. "There's more lesbians here than you think there would be." He whispered, walking in first.

"Jeongin come on," Chan says, walking into the space.

Jeongin nodded and followed him in hesitantly.

"Okay, here she is, gentlemen, she's all yours." Hyunjin joked before leaving them with Nayeon and Dahyun at a pole and red velvet couch.

"Um, do you know them Nayeon?" Dahyun said, hanging upside down from the pole.

"Uh... CHAN?!" Nayeon gasped in surprise and covered her mouth as she saw him there and Jeongin whom she cocked an eyebrow up at. "Is this your boyfriend..?" She asked quietly, hoping for an answer she'd like to hear.

"Yeah Chan," He repeated. "And yes, this is my boyfriend. Why did you spike our drinks?" Bangchan asked.

"Me? Why would I have a reason to do that if we haven't had a proper conversation in years?" Nayeon asked, turning her attention back to Dahyun who was confused but continued dancing.

"I would like to know the same thing, from what someone told me, you saw things you shouldn't have when you were at my company which apparently you work at now?" Bangchan asked.

"Oh yeah, I did hear some rather intriguing noises. But why come to me about a drink that was spiked?" Nayeon says, signaling for Dahyun to leave, and she did after she got paid.

"Why are you asking me questions after I ask you questions, that's just suspicious as hell, i'm really not in the mood to get lied to. I've known you long enough to tell when you're lying, you always extend the conversation to avoid answering something you don't want to. Now fess up." Bangchan said, his voice raising.

"I... I was jealous of it all, and wanted to test a harmless drug..." Nayeon finally confessed, her eyes getting teary from fake guilt.

Jeongin's eyes widened. "I don't even know you well enough for me to have done something to provoke you." He said, with a disappointed look on his face. "Why do pretty girls always have to end up doing stuff like this." He sighed,

"Jeongin, she's lying, again. The whole reason I broke up with her is because she's heartless. Stop trying to manipulate people, that's all you know how to do anyways, so I assume that's why you're doing it." Chan shook his head. "What's your real reason for this? I don't recall doing anything to you." He shouted.

"But, but this isn't fair... if I can't have you, nobody can." Nayeon stomped on the floor angrily clenching her fists. "Don't even think about trying to sue me, I'll be gone again before you know it, and pop up again when you least expect it. Don't think I'm backing down though, and don't even think about following me." She hissed, disappearing somewhere into the crowd. Where nobody could see even anymore traces of her.

Dahyun came back out with two drinks in her and looked around. "Aw, she's gone." She pouted and went to go give someone the random extra drink she had now.

"Well that was... traumatizing." Bangchan stood there, speechless.

Jeongin agreed, and sat down. "Wow, the people here are actually kind of stunning." Jeongin looked around and saw a familiar face. "FELIX?!" Jeongin yelled towards the person who was giving another male a lap dance.

"Jeongin?!" Felix ditched the guy and ran up to his friend. "I didn't know you went to this club as well, you're all grown up now!" He teased.

"Oh my gosh- I've grown been up Felix."The younger rolled his eyes a bit before looking at his friend's outfit. "Your outfit is so... revealing but also looks really good on you." Jeongin jokes. "You should teach me how to do one of those dances." He whispered.

"Okay okay you're right I was just teasing, also just follow me, i'll find you a partner." Felix took the boy's hand and walked into a crowd of people.

"Lix, my boyfriend is here-" Jeongin whisper-yelled.

"Do I look like someone who would care? I don't keep relationships anyway." Felix replied.