Chapter 14

Jeongin's eyebrows went up in surprise and then he took a deep inhale before saying something. "That's an apology that I might accept." He said before getting up to throw his chip bag away.

Lee Know looked up from his seat. "Really? Jeongin, are you sure you're sober..? Before, you told me you hated my guts. Dang, this Bangchan guy really fucked up huh?" He awed in surprise.

"Well... I'm still not sure myself whether or not he fucked up, or me." Jeongin shrugged, then beginning to feel a bit guilty.

"If I were in your perspective, I think both of you are in the wrong. You shouldn't have done that in such an important situation as that, but he also shouldn't have yelled at you and prioritized his job. Then again, as someone who worked for him, did you not expect him to be a workaholic?" Lee Know asked. "He's a CEO, so I mean, that's kind of an in your face answer. Pretty blunt if you ask me." He said.

"Ugh, I fucked up." Jeongin sat down and inhaled sharply, gripping his hair a bit harshly.

"I don't wanna agree because thats rude, but I also don't wanna disagree because lying is also rude." Lee Know said. "There's your answer I guess. Anyway, if you don't like workaholics, why date a CEO? I'm also rich, but i'm not a CEO. I don't see why he's so much better." He explained. "I could give you more attention without yelling at you because of work."

"Are you implying something?" Jeongin picked up on the older mentioning himself and how he could give the younger more attention then drank some of his water.

"I'm implying that you should get with me. I'll do better, and if you don't think so, you can just break up with me." Lee Know said.

Jeongin bit his lip a bit and looked down for a second. Then, he stood up and walked in front of Lee Know and his chair. "Will you really do better?" Jeongin asked.

"You know I'm not the type of person to just say things like this. I meant it when I said I missed you." Lee Know replied.

"If I trust you with my feelings again, you won't hurt me?" Jeongin asked, getting closer.

"Yes, I promise. I already dropped all the other guys, I couldn't stand being with them anymore because they weren't you." Lee Know sighed, placing his bag of chips on a small table beside him.

The younger inhaled deeply and sighed. "Okay, I'm yours again." He finally said.

Lee Know stood up as well now. "Really?!" He hugged Jeongin.

"Mhm." Jeongin tensed up a bit at the sudden hug before calming down a bit and wrapping his arms around the older.

"I missed you a lot. Now, it's time we confirm this. Let's go do the deed? It's time." Minho let go from the hug, looking down at his phone to check the time.

"Yep, it's showtime." Jeongin took the jacket of his suit off and held Lee Know's hand afterwards.

At Bangchans house gate:

Minho drove towards the front gate of Chans house, once they found a place to stand in they stopped. "Alright, this is the best spot to do it. He can see us, but it won't seem like we were waiting for him. So when he drives up here, it will look like I walked you home, which will make him feel guilty for letting you leave, then while he's staring, we kiss." Lee Know explained.

"Okay, but before we do all of that can you help me get my stuff inside really quickly? I have the keys to the house still and I don't want to deal with this later." Jeongin said.

Minho nodded. Jeongin walked in front of him and opened everything before they took about thirty minutes to grab Jeongin's things. He put the bags into the trunk of his car, then stood back at their original position.

"Alright, I'm nervous." Jeongin whispered as he looked over Lee Know's shoulders.

"He's not the type to fight, it's fine. Besides, if you kiss me back he'll see it was your decision too, so therefore he can't hit anyone." Lee Know shrugged. "Even if he did swing at me, I would do the same back?"

"Okay, I see him." Jeongin panicked a bit before calming himself down.