Chapter 12

3rd person POV:

When the two got there in their attire, they sat down at a long-end table, and got their drinks served to them.

"This is cool!" Jeongin whispered to his boyfriend, then taking a sip of his drink.

"Yep, I only recognize one person because of the wack hair." Bangchan subtly pointed to a woman with tall hair in a bun. "She's Mrs.Kim, the chairman's wife."  He chuckled, sipping some of his own drink.

"Oh, haha. I don't really know anyone here other than you..." Jeongin shrugs, before putting down the cup.

"It's okay," Bangchan smiles. Suddenly one of the corporate members tap their spoon onto a glass, standing up.

"I want to make a toast to prosperity and wealth, as well as good business in between us, each of you company representatives have worked so hard to be here, the top ten businesses in Seoul, all gathered to come to an agreement of partnership, to success and friendship!" She cheered. Everyone else stood up as well, clinking their glasses together and cheering along as well. After, everyone sat back down and got back to a conversation.

An older man who was the chairman of Seoul's most popular cosmetic company turned to talk to Bangchan. "Your company is doing well, how would you like to partner up? I was in dire need of a good advertising agency for our new line of spring products." He said, a warm smile on his face.

"Chairman Jang, thank you," Chan greeted. "Of course, is it advertising ideas you want? If so, what theme were you going for? My partner Jeongin has given me some inspiration for a more bubbly themed cosmetics line. I've been thinking of pairing up with a company, I'm glad you've come to me." He tipped his head in respect.

"Of course, I can see why Jeongin here gave you that idea. Although I can't see his face right now, I can tell by the way you were chatting with him earlier that he's a very bright person." The man said, looking over at Jeongin.

Jeongin waved at him and smiled. "Thank you, I'm sure that Chan is... just as bright." Jeongin said.

"Ah you two are adorable. The buyers would really love this, LGBTQ is a big thing nowadays, in the makeup industry this would really be a great thing, we would gain buyers from both communities, especially since our brand is targeted to the younger community." The man said.

Bangchan nodded in agreement. "Thank you so much, it's not often I find older people who can see in my perspective." Chan said.

"I was going to actually go off on you if you didn't support us." Jeongin said with a serious face for a second before returning back to his smiling face.

Bangchan's eyes opened wide. "He was joking...hehe, right Jeongin?" The older glared at him, basically telling Jeongin to apologize to the man.

Jeongin was quiet for a little too long before finally inhaling deeply. "Yes... totally." He put a fake smile on to make it more, 'convincing'.

"Don't worry, he likes to joke a lot." Bangchan then gasped. "Oh, Jeongin got a paper cut from the table decoration, we need to be excused." He grabbed Jeongin's hand, walking to a bathroom nearby.

"I don't have a paper cut...?" Jeongin said, leaning against the inside on one of the bathroom walls with a confused look on his face.

"Yep, but you do have an attitude, I don't know what for, but this isn't the time? My company is in dire need of sponsorship, he owns one of the most prosperous companies in Korea right now, we shouldn't play with this rare opportunity." Bangchan whisper shouted.

"Sorry, that wasn't my intention but I was saying the truth! If he didn't support us wouldn't you also be mad?" Jeongin rambled.

"The thing is though Jeongin, he does support us. This is not the time to be assuming things that never happened."  Bangchan exhaled, slowly pacing around in short circles.

"I didn't assume anything, you know what? I think I'm tired of having to always keep under control around you sometimes. I'm going to leave this dinner a bit early." Jeongin scoffed before pushing past Chan and stomping out of the bathroom.