5-Meeting Gone Wrong

We got to the pool and i went to lay in the chairs with my wine glass still in hand. 

"So what did you really do at the school?" Nat asked. "Or we could just have Wanda read your mind," she says. I raised and eyebrow.

"I bite someone cause the bitch was getting on my nerves," i said taking a sip of my drink.

"There's our girl," Nat says laughing. We sit around the pool for an hour just lounging around and catching up. 

"So who exactly is my dad talking to," i asked and they looked at each other before me.

"Superheroes," they says at the same time i rolled my eyes of course my dad is talking to people with powers. Nat's phone buzzes and she turns to look at me. "Your dad needs you in the meeting room," she says and i nodded my head setting my cup down and vamp speeding out of there. Once i got to the room i stopped my speed. I fixed my hair and outfit. 

I put my sunglasses one you never know when your going to vamp out on someone

I put my sunglasses one you never know when your going to vamp out on someone. I walked in an felt my body tingling. I looked at the main table and my body lights up. Their eyes stay on me the whole time. 

"Oh shit!" I muttered under my breathe

"Steve doesn't like that type of language," the one with the S on his chest says smiling at me. I looked at Tony and he looked confused. I did the first thing I could think of run. I speed off back to the pool. 

"What's wrong?" Nat asked.

"Soulmates...Dad's coworkers...ran," i said through breathes. They mouths turn up into and 'ohh'. 

"Well they are coming this way," Wanda said and my eyes widen. Who would have thought a big bad vampire was running from some guy she could just drain blood from. 

"Hide me," i said and Wanda's magic appears around me throwing me through a window and over the balcony. I screamed a little as i grabbed onto the edge of the balcony. 

I used my my super hearing to listen in

I used my my super hearing to listen in. "Where is Katherine the guys want to talk," i here I'm dad say.

"She isn't here," Nat says plainly.

"Come on Natasha where her soulmate we just want to talk," someone says that i don't recognize yet. 

"Sorry haven't seen her," Wanda says.

"Well if you won't tell us I'm going to have to do this," Tony says ripping something open. I smell of fresh blood hits my nose. I feel the teeth extend. Shit! "Come one Katherine come out and you can have the blood," he says and i started to lose my grip as hunger took over me. I looked down and see it's a long fall even as a vampire i could get seriously hurt falling. I used the mind link Wanda put in place between her Nat and I.

Wanda i can't hold on

Stay calm (Wanda)

We will get you right now (Nat)

"Tony put that away," Nat says sound angry as some footsteps approached me. I see Wanda extend her hand I grabbed it and she pulls me up to safety. When i get onto my feet a stumble a bit because of the smell of blood. Nat snatches the blood from Tony and tossed it to me. I caught it mid air and started drinking from it. 

"What are you?" a man with a bunch of tattoos asked looking me up and down. 

"Vampire," i said walking over to the pool and sat down right in front of it

"Vampire," i said walking over to the pool and sat down right in front of it. "Is that a problem?"