13-Something Intersting

I pulled away from him as fast as possible and ended up rolling of the bed. "Oof" was the sound that came out to me as my ass hit the hard ground. "Shit I'm sorry Clark." I said standing up looking him seeing lust in his eyes. Not wanting anything to escalate any further when he isn't in the right mind space, I fled the room saying a list of apologies.

When running through the hallway trying to get as far away from Clark as I can I ran into Wanda. "Oh your awake." She said with a smile that tells me she is up the mischief. "Here drink this." She said pushing a vile into my hand.

"What's this?" I asked pulling the top of bring it to my nose to get a strong smell of herbs.
"Love potion." She said like she was telling me what time it is. "The other person, one of your soulmates, drank the other half I just want to see what happens after you both drink some." She says nodding the the tube bouncing on her heels. I looked at the bottle then at her.

"Fuck it." I muttered throwing the bottle back feeling the thick liquid go down my throat. "When will it start working and who did you give the other vile to?" I asked and she shrugged.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." She said skipping away.