9-Stefan and Damon

Everyone stood in shock as Katherine disappeared with a flash of an eye. "Tony." Wanda said quietly. 

"No no we are not calling them" Tony said knowing exactly what Wanda was talking about. "Tony you know we have to they are the only ones who know how to help her." Nat said.

"Who are you talking about?" Bruce asked impatient because his soulmate just disappeared. "When Katherine went to boarding school she went to one with supernaturals. There she meet two guys the Salvatore brothers who see her as a sister." Nat said quickly when the guys look annoyed at the fact that two other guys where just mentioned. 

"Anyway they are vampire they have roam this earth for many many centuries." Wanda said picking up from were Nat left off. "They know how to turn back on emotions." She said. "But Tony doesn't like them."

"I don't give a fuck if you don't like them." Bucky said turned to look at Tony. "You are going to call theses Salvatore's can get them here to fix my Doll." He said getting angrier by the minute. Tony looked around the room trying to see his option. When he realized everyone is dead set on having them over he rolled his eyes.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y call Stefan and Damon to get out of their terrible town and get to the tower." Tony said. "Of course Mr. Stark." She responded. "Happy now?" He asked.

"Would be a lot happier if our soulmate had emotions." T'Challa said.