Chapter 59: Step 1- Investigation.

In Yamamoto's office, there Kai's brother stood with his hands tied behind his back. A couple of Soul Reapers stood behind him to prevent any mishaps of him running off. The man had his head down, black and brown locks veiling past his handsome yet murderous face. Yama was standing before him, leaning on his cane and gazing upon the overprotective brother. "Sestuen...do you understand why you're here before me?" His eyes sharpened after he spoke, he was sure to get an answer out of the man if Morgus wanted to keep his sister safe.

Slowly, the said half breed rose his head and the only visible thing on his face was an open, small smirk. Not once had he lifted his brown eyes to make eye contact with the elder, he just kept his hidden gaze behind the casting shadow that was over his face. He didn't want the old man to see the sadistic look he had on his features, he was still thinking about the many ways he was going to murder those suspicious two; he tried to suppress his thoughts, so he could answer Yama accurately. "Yes...I do, I was informed of it earlier when one of the Captains came in with a couple of guards.~ In fact...I will be more than happy...to investigate for you if you deem it necessary..." he mumbled, his words were almost inaudible.

The old man just closed his eyes, then opened them and kept his stoic stare. " I will only deem it necessary if we have a lead on who the culprit might be... Aside from that, please do tell, time is of the essence," he demanded with a stern voice. The only thing he heard were ominous chuckles from the said man, then saw him lift his gaze up to meet his.

"Haro Tatsibura...Maiya Donieri, they are quite suspicious indeed... I was going out for Haro's blood since he would not leave my dear sister alone.~ When I found him, I remained hidden so as to not be discovered by any other bystanders... I eavesdropped on their conversation, Donieri stated- You almost exposed yourself and Kisaki will have our heads if she were to be-... Tatsibura covered her mouth, so she couldn't finish... Knowing how stealthy I am, I'm quite surprised that he was able to sense me.~ Whoever this Kisaki woman is, must be the one behind all the abnormal and hybrid species killings.~ They were quite swift with gripping onto their zanpakuto hilts defensively, it was as if...they thought I found out about something. That was when Tatsibura answered, saying I truly have no idea what you're talking about, I was simply speaking about the store owner; Saying that, she'd have our heads if we were found out that we worked there! We would have to quit our jobs if we were found out! and when I questioned his defensive act, he simply said- We thought we were going to get jumped! It is only natural...for people to take up arms when they feel that their lives are in danger!~ After that, I simply accepted their excuse and gave them a warning." Morgus was known to be a very memorable person, being able to memorize anything that he needed or wanted to keep in mind. As said before, that was one of the most unique traits he had, that Aizen found useful.

Yama didn't even shift in his stance, he had listened intently to be sure he heard everything right. He wasn't aware of Setsuen's talent with memorization, yet he didn't question his accuracy either. They did seem suspicious by how Morgus explained it to him...the only thing that kept echoing in the elder's mind though was the name Kisaki. His eyes lowered in thought, trying to think back where he's heard that name before. "Odd...very odd indeed... I feel as if I know the name...from somewhere..." the elder stroked his beard in thought, trying hard to recall where the name came from; that was until Morgus spoke up.

"The two did say, however...that this Kisaki lady was the store owner of the new gothic shop.~ My sister and I visited there not long ago, perhaps I could point you to its location?~" he questioned, his brown eyes kept the murderous look and the veil of shadow not once ceased.