08 | spark

0 8

s p a r k

noun : a trace of a specified quality or intense feeling.

UNLIKE YESTERDAY, TODAY Jungkook didn't drive himself to the party, instead he used a limousine parked on the hotel lobby greeting us with a charming driver ready to open the car door.

I pulled Jungkook's suit wrapped around me, his suit that earlier in the lift, Jungkook offered to let me wear them until we arrived at the party. Believe me I refused to wear it but the handsome man in front of me insisted and put it around me by himself. I was definitely not blushing or whatever.

Once we arrived at the pick-up in front of the hotel, Jungkook lift his hand and somehow the driver that has been waiting for us nodded and walked away and got inside the driver seat.

But my obliviousness found it light the moment Jungkook opened the door for me with a grin on his face. I held my smile that tried hard to surface.

"This is so unnecessary," I marked.

"I told you, I'm about to become your charming prince tonight, this is necessary." Jungkook emphasized as he jerked his head slightly to signal me to get in the car.

If I continue this, we might never arrive at the party although it sounds tempting. But since I put effort on my makeup and hairs today so no, I need to swallow it and pulled myself down, Jungkook put his palm at the top of the car and made sure my lilac romantic dress didn't in the way and once I gave him a nod that I sit properly now, he flashed a smile and closed the door.

Just five seconds later, he already sit beside me and told the driver to go.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Okay game plan."

Jungkook started the moment we parked in the basement, still inside the limousine. I nodded eagerly, then he continued, "if anyone asks who you are and how you know me, just say you were my brother friend's younger sister."

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion, "that's complex."

He chuckled, "yeah but they definitely will buy it, and for what you doing here let just go with you are here for a business trip or something? Make it like it is very important, you are a businesswoman right?"

"Did I ever tell you that before?" I instead answered.

"No, but I assume you are, so it's perfect. Okay that is it then—"

"Wait!"

I panicked and grabbed his arm when Jungkook was about to turn and opened his door, he stopped and looked at me, slowly slumbering down to his seat again.

"How about if they asked other than that? What I have to say?"

He didn't even think about my question, Jeon Jungkook, supposedly playing a stranger role with me, cracking into a big boyish grinned.

"We improvise, of course."

I gave him an unsure look, so he sighed and pulled off my hand, grabbing into his arm gently and put it together in the middle, wrapped with his warm hand. "Don't worry, whatever happens at the party, you won't go through the interview alone, I'll be there to save you no matter what. Remember, I'm your prince charming tonight."

His warm hand, his crystal clear black eyes staring at mine, his soft and assuring voice and his sincere smile only for me was all it takes for me to calm down.