Overprotective!Grandfather!Zain X Granddaughter!Starlight

No ones POV
Star was in a mission when she got hurt by dos zain looks pissed that ganz have to hold him back "YOU GOT THE DAMN NERVES TO HURT MY GRANDDAUGHTER IF GANZ WASN'T HOLDING ME BACK I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU BY NOW!!!!"he yelled making star flinch not just because he yelled but he also cursed he had never curse right infront of the other young agent...after the mission everyone was looking at star like...how did star became the Granddaughter of agent zain...why is she so important? Obviously she's a girl...so star just start to hide behind karya who smiled at her"whats wrong dear?"karya asked"wait is he cheating on alice?"moon looked a bit confused and worried" what no star is our daughter~"karya smiled making everyone shocked"HA!!"everyone exclaimed"i'm just gonna go and talk to grandfather"star said and left.

Timeskip

They were in another mission but some of the numerous who got yelled at by zain did not even try to attack star so she kinda stood there questioning her own existence(I always do that ahahaha)which ali looked at her aswell his face was like what the-WHY IS SHE JUST STANDING THERE?!but star still helped by shooting who ever gets close to the other agents karya immediately hugged star with the one hand while the other blocked Seis' ball he looked pissed while the other numerous who got yelled at immediately got scared and start looking around frantically trying to find zain and when they did they retreated to their base karya let his daughter go and look her in the eyes in those eyes she saw love and care"are you ok estrella?"he asked her in a sweet tone"wait estrella!?!"the other young agents thought" what in the fuckery did he just call her?!"Aaron exclaimed from the distance and karya looked at him while pulling stars close to him and lift his sword up"I said do you want a sword up in your face?"he asked smiling...a deadly smile..."NO SIR!!!"Aaron ran as fast as he could.

IT'S SHORT I KNOW I GOT A FEW MINUTES LEFT TILL I SLEEP OK ANYWAY LOVE YOU MY LITTLE SHOOTING STARS!!!💋💋💋💋💖💖💖💖💕💕💕💕