Karya x Starlight (omegaverse no heat)

Karya POV

I have heard star is a omega like Alice so I start to fear the alpha's would take her away from me i feard for this day to come why you ask?Well she is my daughter after all...."papa?"star looked at me concerned"yes dear?"I asked"you have been spacing out for a while now..."she answered I smiled and gave her hugs and kisses she giggled so cute...I chuckled...i dont want to lose my own daughter...I sighed and kiss her forehead she smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek i chuckled and I pouted making her sigh and kiss my cheek again"one more please dear~?"I playfully asked she kissed my cheek again"please~?"I pouted once more she smiled and huffs i chuckled as she kiss me again"Mm...~"I hummed amused"more~?"I said now its her turn to pout I laughed softly"What~?"I asked innocently"hmph!Your messing with me papa~!"she whined oh how I would miss this side of her if she got herself a boyfriend...damn...I love you my dear..."I love you Estrella"i whispered"I love you too papa..."she said sleepily I picked her up brought her to her room I turned to leave but she grabbed my wrist softly I looked at her smiling"please papa stay with me..."she whimpered"alright my dear~"I chuckled I went to my room and came back wearing my sleeping wear she was wearing her over sized hoodie with long sleeves and shorts I soon slipped under the cover next to her she hugged me once I got comfortable I chuckled at how adorable the way she looks in the clothing it made her look small and fragile she had fallen asleep as soon as she hugged me I soon fell asleep as well after I kissed her forehead making her smile faintly...sweet dreams my little demon...

TO BE CONTINUED GLITCH!!!look I have to sleep ok o love you all don't forget that-oh and by the way if you have any problems and you want to vent my DMs are always open and my Facebook name is Anajoyprincess Mcalapapatia if you want to talk to me on messenger goodnight!!!