Chapter 9

Izuku: Hey mom glad you're home, I made dinner for us. Did you have a good day at the hospital?

Inko: Work was fine as always Izuku. And thank you for cooking for us.

Izuku: no problem mom I can't cook as good as you do, but you deserve a break after work. Oh yeah the letter from U.A. came today.

Inko: Oh that's wonderful dear! How did you do?

Izuku: don't know I was waiting for you to see together.

Inko: Izuku you didn't have to wait for me. You must be curious about how you did?

Izuku: It's a one time deal, so I'd rather spend it with you mom. Besides if I passed I passed if not U.A.'s not the only hero school so no big deal really.

Inko: Well I'd be happy to open it together. Not that I need to ask but before or after dinner dear?

Izuku: after of course. What's in the letter won't get cold.
Izuku and Inko enjoyed a wonderful meal together talking about each other's day.

Inko: That was delicious Izuku you'll be teaching me how to cook soon if you keep getting better like this.

Izuku: I don't think so but thanks mom. I'm ready to open the letter if you are?

Inko: Of course sweetie let's do it.

Izuku opens the letter for a small black disk to fall out.

Izuku: Huh what's this? Ok there's a note in here.

Inko: So what is it Izuku?

Izuku: Looks like it's some kind of holographic projector. There should be a button ah here it is. Click

All Might: I AM HERE AS A HOLOGRAM! GREETINGS YOUNG MIDORIYA YOU MAY BE WANDERING WAY I'M ON THIS U.A. RECORDING.

Izuku: Oh great did No Might get a job at U.A.?

All Might: YOU ARE LOOKING AT U.A.'S NEWEST TEACHER!

Izuku: Dang it.

All Might: AS YOU KNOW YOU PASSED THE WRITTEN EXAM WITH FLYING COLORS!

Inko: I'm still so proud that you passed that test Izuku.

Izuku: Thanks mom.

All Might: ON THE PRACTICAL EXAM YOU SCORED FIFTY VILLAIN POINTS! THAT IS ENOUGH FOR YOU TO PASS, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO PERSONALLY TEACH SUCH AN AMAZING STUDENT! BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! WHAT KIND OF HERO SCHOOL WOULD U.A. BE IF WE DID'NT AWARD HERO POINTS FOR EXCEPTIONALLY HEROIC BEHAVIOR! WE AT U.A. HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A TALENTED CANDIDATE! CONSTANTLY HELPING YOUR FELLOW EXAMINEE'S! YOU EARNED AN INCREDIBLE TWO HUNDRED HERO POINTS! BEATING MY OWN RECORD WITH A TOTAL OF TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY POINTS! WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMY! ALSO

Izuku: Does he ever shut up. Well at least I got in.

Inko: I'm so proud of you Izuku! I just knew you would make it!

Izuku: Thanks mom that really means a lot to me. If No Might's staying put at U.A. villains will probably try something though.

Inko: He has been moving all over the place lately. He's not been to active either.

Izuku: Yeah you only hear about four to five hours of active duty. He'll probably be retiring soon.

Inko: That would make sense, with the decline of his active time and starting a job as a teacher. Do you know way he'd be retiring Izuku?

Izuku: Hummm probably his quirk, well the drawback anyway. He really secretive about his quirk. But that stupid power is simple, so the drawback is probably simple to. His body would need to be able to withstand that power.