Chapter 27

Sports festival part 1

Sero: Geez I think I made a mistake not training with Izuku, everyone's way more toned now.

Aoyama: They may be stronger, but none of them sparkle like me!

Mineta: Muscular girls are kinda scary, but real sexy.

Bakugo: Shut up grapist! So what if they're a little stronger, I'm still gonna win!

Sero: Yeah you're winning streak has been real impressive so far.
Sero's voice was filled with sarcasm.

Bakugo: Watch it extra!

Shoto: I wish I could have trained with you Izuku.

Izuku: Oh does that mean you figured out what you want to do?

Shoto: Yes I want to be a hero. You're right, this is my quirk Half-Cold Half-Hot, it's neither my father or mother's quirk but mine. Watching everyone give their all really showed me how cocky I was, thinking I could be a hero only putting in half the effort. I'm going to be giving the sports festival everything I've got!
Shoto makes a flame on his hand signifying his resolve.

Izuku: Than you'll do fine.

Shoto: But I could have done so much better if you trained me instead of my dad.

Izuku: He may be a worthless father, but he is the number two hero. Forget about him, but try to pull the good from his training. I'm sure it was lopsided but there has to be something you can glean from it.
Shoto looked like he was deep in thought.

Shoto: You're right. It wasn't all bad. I'll take what I can from all his training, and be a better hero and person than him!

Izuku: Ha well you're on the right track so you'll do fine!

Mina: So what's it like at Izuku's home Todoroki?

Shoto: It's interesting being there, Izuku,Kyoka, Inko, and Aizawa all are so kind to each other and me. I guess that's how a real family acts. Everything is sized for Izuku, but made where anyone can use it. Their gym is really impressive, I had a gym at my house, but it doesn't even compare to Izuku's. The bathtub is more like a small pool, and they even have a tub just for ice baths. I found out I really like ice baths, but there meant to relieve pain after a heavy workout. Kyoka really surprised me continuing her training there even after that workout with everyone else.

Mina: Wait?! You got extra training Kyoka?! No fair! You got more massages didn't you?!
Kyoka got a slight blush thinking about her personal massages.

Kyoka: S-so what if I did! Izuku's my boyfriend, and I worked hard to earn them!

Mina: Shoto did Kyoka ever spend the night?

Kyoka: Mina?!

Shoto: Yes she spent the night some.

Mina: Yes! I want details! Where did you sleep at Kyoka?!
Kyoka's blush was now raging.

Kyoka: T-that's none of your business Mina!

Mina: Ooo you slept with Izuku didn't you?
The mischievous tone was replaced by a yelp of pain, Izuku had karate chopped her head.

Izuku: Mina get your mind out of the gutter. Yes we sleep together, but we were both fully clothed and both our parents know. I've slept with Kyoka at her house before, we're not screwing around with our lives Mina. We plan on only having sex after we get married. Now if you're just fooling around apologize to Kyoka now. If you're doing this on purpose to sabotage Kyoka however I'll make sure you can't participate in the sports festival even with granny's help.
Izuku's voice had a harsh tone.