sanas friends turns into sids possiveness

Friends:-

Ken ferns

Nishant sing malkaani

                       Visual sing

                     Visual sing

Let's start the stories

It has been 6 months bb was over and due to lock down both were staying in the same house. They spent most of the time with full of love and romance.

Until when one fine morning both were sleeping peacefully in eachother others arms suddenly sanas phone started ringing by not disturbing her he picks it up to see it was a group vedio chat so he gets possessive and pissed of seeing sana still talking to the people who he still didn't like.

Due to sid who was missing from the bed sana woke up and with a sad pout started searching for him 😢. At the end he was found in the balcony smoking 🚬 seeing this sana got pissed of and went to pull it from him from a little known he was already thinking about the video call since morning 🌄 😢.

So she screamed at him .. by saying sid tu pagal hein..this was enough for him now. He said screaming back (possessive shukla) u hein nah ab tak mera jina haraam karakha hein.i hate u .. ja apni doston ke pass vo jo ghand mein hein na....y r u in touch with them still.
Aur hamari bichari sana keliye yeh kaafi hein....she ran out from there taking the keys without saying anything. She took the car  and drove away from the house to the farm house where they generally went on vacations.
Aur vo sochrahithi sirf ek phone 📱 📞  keliye vo mujhe aaj ithna subkuch I will not go there..........😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ab asusual hamara shukla ji ko ho gaya afsoas   ........

Let's see what he does in the next part..

Promo:-  finding sana

Target - 50
Comment-20

Bye lovlyies ❤❤❤💗