body's sweet like sugar venom

When Taeyong wakes, the first thing he registers is heat. He almost feels too warm, and for a moment he wonders if Yuta's A/C is broken or something. But then he tries to move, and realizes he's trapped by Yuta's cock.

A wave of desire washes over him. Yuta's lips are on his neck, pressing soft, wet kisses into his skin, and he's grinding into him, slow and lazy, hands holding his hips in place. Taeyong is overcome with gratitude—why is it that Yuta just keeps giving him whatever he asks for? He feels spoiled, and it makes him giddy.

"Fuck, daddy," he moans breathily.

"G'morning, baby," Yuta hums low in his throat. "How'd you sleep?"

"G-good," Taeyong replies, pressing back against Yuta's chest.

"Yeah?" Yuta asks. Something about his tone thrills Taeyong. "Seems like it. You were so relaxed. I think maybe you're made to be fucked, hm? You opened right up for me, baby, it's like your body just needs it."

"Yeah," Taeyong agrees, wondering how Yuta is only just coming to this conclusion. He doesn't mind, though, likes that Yuta's telling him what he did to him while he slept.

"You were so sweet," Yuta continues, and Taeyong shivers. "Moaning so nice for me, even in your sleep, when I was prepping you." Yuta spreads him a little wider, rolling him over a little so he's half on his stomach, so he can press him into the bed. "Thought it would take longer, thought I might wake you up, but the whole time you just kept sleeping, even when I switched from my fingers to my cock." Taeyong trembles; how long had he been asleep? How long had Yuta waited, cock pressed in him so deep, not fucking him, before he woke up? "Took me so easily, so nicely," Yuta continues, tugging Taeyong's arm out from under him and bending his knees so he's fully on his chest. Taeyong's cock is hard and aching in the empty space between the bed and his tummy, but he can't reach it. "Were you built for me, honey?"

There's definitely a part of Taeyong's brain that isn't wired quite right, because the thought that he's just a little doll built to take cock—specifically Yuta's cock—makes his eyes roll back in his head. "Mm-hmm," he breathes out. "Built for you, daddy."

"Jesus, baby," Yuta groans. "How are you so perfect?"

Taeyong just sighs happily. Maybe he is a dumb slut, really; maybe it should worry him more, maybe he should consider it a problem, but right now he doesn't care. He feels so good , face-first in Yuta's mattress, first thing in the morning. He thinks he wouldn't mind getting woken up like this every day.

"Touch me," he pleads, and Yuta does, wraps his hand around Taeyong's drooling cock.

"You're so wet, baby," Yuta purrs in his ear, and Taeyong whines. "You like it that much? You like being woken up by my cock?"

"Yes, oh please, daddy, 'm gonna come." Taeyong jerks his hips forward into Yuta's fist weakly. He's already so strung out, and the day hasn't even begun. Yuta wraps his other arm around Taeyong's waist—he realizes too late that his knees are giving out, refusing to hold him up any longer. He goes limp in Yuta's hands, happy to let him rail him beyond coherence—anything to get both of them to come.

Taeyong lets his head loll, jolting a little with each thrust. Yuta's movements are a little sloppy, but Taeyong is glad for it, knows it means he's close. He closes his eyes, trying to hold out for as long as possible. The instant he feels Yuta still inside of him, though, he can't help it, convulsing as he comes on the sheets.

After a moment, he hears Yuta laughing breathlessly, and laughs a little, too. Yuta pulls out of him and he rolls to the side, on his back, not bothering to stop the flow of Yuta's release. The sheets need changing anyway. He reaches down to swipe at it a little, bringing his fingers up in front of his face to inspect the damage in the light.