part 3 (changed somethings,sorry)

(Author's note: ok so I'm really sorry for not posting for so long, but like I said I had a lot of work because of midterms. My school actually didn't have a mid term break. This is the first year, so everything's been really confusing. And we went camping for the week, and now that we're going back home(3 hour drive), I only now notice that you can write offline. Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter)

Izuku's pov:

Is this omega space? Plz don't let it be. Otherwise this isn't gonna end good.

(Omega space: a trance-like state omegas go into if they are given a specific dose of calming pheromones. However, it only works if the omega is close to/having their heat.)

I've never given out my name before, not so easily at least... What... what is this...?

Kirishima's pov:

What the hell? That's all in my head at this moment. It's been around 2 minutes since he's talked but now... hes just sitting there, not saying a word. SHIT! What did we do.

''What's wrong with him?'' Denki said looking him straight in his eyes.. He didn't move whatsoever.

''I asked that a while back but no one came to tell me.'' I snapped my head around to the sudden voice to see bakugou. 'SHIT!'

''Hey kat umm... we-uuuh" I can't lie to him. And he can see he's not ok.

"Weheardscreamingandcameovertocheckitout.DenkiwasinfrontandwhenIgothere,hewasfrantic.Denkithoughtitwouldbeagoodideatousehiscalmingpheromonestomakehimsettledownnowhe'slikethisandwedon'tknowwhat'swrongwithhimthen-" "ok shut up" (We heard screaming and came over to check it out. Denki was in front and when I got here, he was frantic. Denki thought it would be a good idea to use his calming pheromones to make him settle down now he's like this and we don't know what's wrong with him then-  this hurt my head T^T)

Bakugou's pov:

This fuckwad really is dense. I look over to the omega. I furrow my eyes before they shot wide with reality. I can't smell any pheromones, so it's not omega space, thank gods. I quickly turn to the idiots to try and fix this as quickly as possible. "You idiots sent him into omega void!" I yell.

(Omega void: a lot like omega space, but it lasts a lot longer and works anytime. Its uncommon but not rare.)

I ran over to him in a dash. I hate seeing omegas like this. He's probably gone through a lot. If THIS is his void...

He's crying, but like it's pure innocence and bliss. It's kind of nice to see, but worrisome at the same time.

I pick him up gently, but the moment our skin made contact, his body instantly went limp. He's light, like he hasn't eaten in a while. I start walking out of the cell, but before I walk out I turn to Ei and Kami. "Don't worry, I'll take him to the med wing. Just relax, kay?" I told them which they replied with small nods, and I turn to start walking again.

~time skip to when they arrive at the med wing~

I knock on the door only to be yanked in a second later. I was pulled into a death grip hug. "HEY BAKUBABES!!" "H-hey mina-"

*Cough*

Mina pulled away immediately and looked at what just made that sound. She immediately lightened up at the small sleeping omega in my arms.