part 9 (drew this during class)

No one's pov:

Izuku came out of the bathroom, blush covering his cheeks. The sleep wear he was given was the right size and nothing was really wrong with it. But izuku knew it was women's wear, indicated by the frills and extra space in the chest area.

Izuku went over to the bed, not making a single noise. He saw katsuki laying there on the bed. He had his face in his inner arm. Izuku walked till he was right next to him. He didn't want to bother him. He seemed to be asleep. Guessing from the steady rising of his chest.

Izuku went and sat on the floor, his arms gently resting on the edge of the bed, looking at the peaceful looking katsuki. Subconsciously matching their breathing patterns.

Up...

And down...

Up...

And down...

He started to feel his eyes droop again. Limbs feeling heavy and drowsiness taking over. Soon enough he was asleep, unconsciously letting off pheromones. Though it didn't take long for katsuki to jolt up from the bed and back into reality, rather than in his own mind.

He could smell it. Smell him. He looked at the bathroom door to see it wide open. Frantically he looked around the room, spotting Izuku right next to him on the floor.

What? When did he get there? He had been awake the whole time. He stared at Izuku's sleeping figure. How long had he been laying there? How long had he been sleeping on the floor before he started letting off pheromones? He was so quiet.

He looked at what he gave izuku to wear. Guess he should've specified male clothing that could fit an omega, instead of just omega. He bent down to izuku, wanting to pick him up and put him on the bed, but his pheromones... though they were barely noticeable, being his soulmate enhances the effect greatly.

Thankfully, the moment katsuki's hand touched him, izuku jolted awake, instantly stopping the pheromones. Katsuki takes a deep breath, making izuku realize that katsuki was the one that woke him, and he immediately calmed down.

"Umm h-hello your.... m-majes-ty?" He forgot his name. Katsuki looked izuku in the eyes. "One. I told you not to call me that. Two we need to get your pheromones undercontrol." He stated, showing a finger when he said a number.

"Do-don't call you... your majesty?" He squeaked. He knew he wasn't supposed to call him that, but he couldn't exactly tell him that he forgot his soulmate's name. He was barely looking at katsuki in the eyes, when the other part of what katsuki said hits him.

His eyes widened, only a bit, but enough to be noticed, and katsuki definitely noticed. "What's wrong? You look distressed." He asked, grabbing Izuku's chin between his thumb and index finger, forcing izuku to look at him. Blushing.

"Umm." Izuku couldn't find the words. He's stuck. He can't believe he let out pheromones in his sleep. He thought he could control it. Is it because katsuki's his soulmate?

"I... I'm sorry..." he whispered out. His voice cracking in-between. This caught Katsuki off guard, though he somehow didn't expect anything else. His gaze softened and he brought izuku closer, embracing him in a tight hug.

"Why are you apologizing? You have done nothing to be sorry about." Katsuki mumbled, trying not to be too loud. "Im sorry a-about my pher-pheromones." Izuku explained. Katsuki sighs audibly.