🥩#11

Third Person's POV

Erwin Feel there's something wrong and just then he received an envoy that the titans are heading to the north. Where the walls are located. He talk to Levi that they're going to pull out the mission, levi disagree. But Erwin explained to him, what happened and its just like five years ago.

You're all had just been sitting there but you sit kinda far away to them. Eren, Mikasa and Armin are being interrogated by Garrison. You keep thinking about those people. What's their connection to your family. Suddenly Sasha and Connie walked up to you. You look to them. They both look worried and suddenly they hugged you. You got surprise but smile and hugs them back.
“ When you followed Mikasa, but you headed to a different direction we thought we'll never gonna see you again.” Sasha cries out
“ Please don't do that again! If we lose you. It's like we lost an older sister who always supported us. Even if we dragged you in an ugly situation you still praise us.” Connie say froze in my sit. My chest is like melting then my tears started falling heavily.

“ I'll do anything just to protect you all, even if I have to take risks. I've been so useless in my whole damn life. But this time its different, they're going to kill me first before laying there hands to any of you.” I said as I pulled away from the hug. Connie and Sasha cannot understand.
“ Sasha... What you said earlier before the attack happened. That goal of yours, it'll happen, soon ” You said looking down.
“ No! I don't know anymore! I'm scared! I don't want to face them again! If I go outside. I'm gonna be the first one to die.” She said while looking down. You look up to her and smile. She looked at you surprise but you just reach her face, wiping her tears with your thumb.
“Sasha. If I survive, you and Connie. Both of you don't have to join the Scout. I'm gonna fulfill that goal for the both of you and for everyone. I know, you're both scared and I understand that. Connie you said I'm like an older sister right?” You look at Connie while smiling. Both of them are in shock.
“ That's right. I'll be your older sister, and the sister's duty is to protect her younger siblings, at any cost. Thank you for treating me as one of you, now I'm going to bring the favor back. I'm willing to do everything that I can... To protect you all”

Suddenly a blinding light appeared, next is a huge explosion you heard where the three get interrogated. All of you look at the way. Reiner, Annie and Bertholdt instantly flew from the area and  Jean quickly followed them.

They saw everything. Eren transform again but not completely. They're all shock. All of the Garrison are panicking. They're about to strike again when Armin appeared from the thick smoke. He tried convincing them that Eren is an ally and willing to use his titan shifting ability to help humanity rise again. But still the man standing didn't consider and about to order the soldier to shoot but then the Commander of Garrison came and the history happens.

Y/n's POV

The Commander of the Garrison Regiment gather us all. I saw Eren by his side. I felt relieved ‘ So everything went well.’ He tells us that they already had a plan.. The task is to re-seal the wall. Using Eren's ability, the boulder that Armin saw earlier— Eren should carry that out and shaft it to the hole. Our task is defend Eren at all cost. I heard a commotion everywhere, all of them are complaining.

“ No I'm not taking part of this!"

“ We're only a bait!”

“ Its a suicidal mission!”

“ We're not gonna make it!”

“ I just want to see my family for the last time!”

“ I quit!”

They're now leaving, many soldiers started to walk away. But then the man stop them by threatening them. The Commander shouted again and gives a speech that got marked in everyones minds. The Veteran assigned me as a decoy in the wall but.

“ Excuse me. That cadet will join the elite” I glance at the man and it's Commander Pyxis.
“ Sorry Commander she's just a cadet who doesn't have much enough experience! ” The veteran soldier said.‘ Damn I killed sixteen, but I'm proud already.’
“ I know her better than you. Sadies told me about her and if we keep holding her back, she won't protest. She's more capable than any of you. ” He looks at me with extreme authority.

“ Now I'm telling you cadet. Give your all to humanity! Protect your Comrades at all cost! Fight until your strength is at its limit! Don't hold yourself back! Don't let anyone die! Not in your watch!” My eyes quickly widened. Its like someone woke me up from a deep slumber and now I feel I have the power to slay every last obstacles I see in my path.

Connie's POV

I saw Y/n, I think they're gonna put her to the walls to be a decoy. But I got surprised when Commander Pyxis walks and talk to a veteran and saw him with a shock expression in his face. ‘ What did the Commander say?’ I came a bit closer to them then. I got startled when the Commander shout.
“ Now I'm telling you cadet!. Give your all to humanity! Protect your Comrades at all cost! Fight until your strength is at its limit! Don't hold yourself back! Don't let anyone die! Not in your watch!” I stepped back a little I look at her, she's looking down with a smirk in her face. Her eyes is very different, her gaze is like she wants to kill, until she's satisfied.

“ As you wish, Commander” She said with a smirk still in her face. ‘ No way! She's going alone! Again?!’
“ Commander! Let me join her! " I shouted‘ Damn what am I doing’
“ We're gonna join her too!” I look at my back I see Sasha and Marco standing behind me.
“ The three of us, is on the top of our batch! Please group us as a squad temporarily!” I look at Marco, he's very determined while saying those things. ‘ That's right, we are all in the top. We can help her...?’
“ Commander, don't let them” Y/n suddenly speak. She look at our direction. She's looking at us, like she always use to be. A very warm and protective look.
“ I promised already. Right? I'm willing to do everything just for you all to live! Don't come with me! Stay here! The goal— ” Marco cut her off.
“ Shut up! You said we're gonna watch each others back! So what the hell are you saying right now?!” Marco yells at her, He's mad.
“ But-” she's about to say something when the Commander speak.
“ Very well then. You all go with her, make sure to stick with her especially you— you said you're gonna watch each others backs right? Stick with her. Now you three, if one of you die. She'll receive a punishment that neither all of you can ever imagine, is that clear? Now, move!” What he says sent shiver in our spine.