Why? (Prologue)

This takes place 5 years after Bell first arrived in Orario, with every canon event happening still.
———————————————
Perspective: Narrator
Location: Orario

It's a battlefield.

There are thousands of monster pouring out of the dungeon entrance while the citizens of Orario with the help of the entirety of Hestia Familia, are desperately trying to hold them off. The most noticeable threat however, is that there is a dragon. It has scales as dark as night, and a large scar going across it's left eye, while it's other glows an ominous red.

"Fear me, Orario! For I am your reckoning!"

A loud voice booms within the battlefield, causing all combat to momentarily cease.

The dragon blows a gust of fire over the Tower of Babel, incinerating thousands of both monsters and humans.

All of a sudden, something incredibly fast strikes the dragon in its good eye, the dragon roars in pain.

"Rah! Who dares to engage in combat with me?!?!"

"I did" the figure slowed, revealing herself to be Aiz Wallenstein, "And I will make you pay for what you did to my family"

"Aiz no!" Called Finn Deimne, Riveria Ljos Alf, Gareth Landrock, and Bell Cranel simultaneously.

Aiz looks back at the noise for a second, before turning back to the dragon and is greeted by a tail whip to the face, smashing her through several buildings.

"Pesky brat, you're nowhere near as strong as your father was, and even then, he got lucky"

"Aiz!" The four call again.

"Bell! Go check on Aiz! We'll try to hold it off!" Finn Deimne shouts while he heads to suppress the OEBD.

"Got it!" Bell yells in reply as he dashes like a madman towards the infamous "Sword Princess", who is laying on some rubble with a large hole in her chest.

"Bell..... That was a stupid idea, wasn't it?" She says weakly, "I guess..... I couldn't get strong enough......." she coughs up some blood as he fumbles to open a potion, "there's no point Bell, I'd just slow you guys down... you'd have been better off without me-"

"Stop saying shit like that!" Bell says angrily as he starts tearing up, "You have no idea how important you are! Not just to me, but everyone in the Loki familia as well! Now drink this, rest, and let me take care of the dragon." He ends on a calm note as he puts a potion to her lips.

Aiz just looks shocked, "I'm.... important to you?"

Bell laughs as he does his best to wipe away his tears, "Christ, you're even more dense than I am, and I'm the protagonist!" (How the fu-)

"Haha, I guess so. Still, I'm glad that I got to meet my hero..... heh, it's funny" She raises her hand and gently caresses Bell's cheek, "You were just like mom told me about......" Aiz says with a weak laugh, before closing her eyes, and falling to the floor, dead.

Bell freezes,

'Crack'

He simply stares at the body until he is brought back to reality by Finn's shouts, "BELL! WE NEED YOU!"

Bell walks over to the dragon and time seems to freeze. He slowly takes each step before arriving directly in front of the dragon.
Bell looks up at the dragon before emanating a dark aura while stating in a rather terrifying voice,