Overpowered? What are you talking about? (Chapter: 3)

I'd like to clear this up now.
I saw that some people were confused as to why Raul gave up so easily.

1. Raul is only level 4, while Bell threw his knife with the force of a level 5. (Yes, without a falna, don't question it)

2. I don't know if any of y'all realize this, but getting stabbed freaking hurts. Like, a lot.

3. I couldn't think of a third reason, just don't question me, I'm a crackhead, so it won't work out.
————————
Perspective: Bell
Location: Finn's Office

Loki had called an executive meeting, and all the higher-ups were taking turns looking at my status while I sat in the corner.

Finn was the first to finish.
"What the hell are these abilities?"

Riveria soon followed suit, taking on a clearly cautious tone in her voice.
"I have absolutely no idea. Why don't we ask him?"

She turned towards me preparing to speak, but was interrupted.

"How did you get this strong?" Asked a certain blonde princess.

Everything stopped.
I turned to look at her, and stared nostalgically for a few seconds before snapping back to reality and quickly answering her question, silently hoping no-one noticed.
"Well, I truly would rather not talk about it...."

They were able to pick up on what I was saying, and for the most part stayed quiet.

That is, until the asshole decided to pick a fight....
"Hey!" Yelled Bete as he came crashing through the door, completely late to the meeting.
"How come we're letting this weakling join our familia??!"

Riveria gained a tick mark on the top right corner of her forehead, "Bete..... I suggest you be quiet before one of us hurts you..."

Now, I had been getting rather sick of Bete's attitude before I had come back. Over the years he had gotten less arrogant, but only barely enough to make him semi-tolerable. And that took years. So having to deal with his unreformed self again was unbearable.

"But he's a weakling! The weak should just obey and stay below the strong, not join them!" He argued annoyingly.

'You hate him, right? Why don't you just kill him.....'

Out of nowhere, the same voice from earlier spoke inside my mind, startling me.
"Ah!" I yelped as I jumped slightly upon hearing the voice.

Everyone turned to look at me and gave me questioning looks.

"Are you alright, Lad?" Gareth Asked.

"Uhh, Yeah...... I'm... fine." I said, confused.

I shook my head, "Hey, cocky werewolf!"

Bete scoffed, "Tch, what do you want, weakling?"

I smirked, "How about this, in a week's time, I'll fight you. If you win, you get to order me around for a whole day. If not, you have to work as a waitress at the Hostess of Fertility for a day in their uniform. Deal?"

Everyone in the room looked shocked.

After a couple minutes of awkward silence, Bete started up again.

"Hahahah! You really think you can beat me!?" He doubled over continuing to laugh, "That's hilarious! I'll humour you, but the fight has to be public, so I can humiliate you in front of the whole city!"

My face stayed the same, "Deal."

I walked out of the office and Aiz followed me out.

"Hey! You don't know where your room is!" She said.

"Oh, right, how silly of me. Would you mind showing me where it is? If it's not an inconvenience." I asked with a smile.

I swear I saw the faintest tiny of pink grace her cheeks as she replied, "Sure. It's actually right next to mine, so it's not a problem.

'God must love me' I thought happily as we began our walk towards our rooms.

We walked in silence for a few minutes until Aiz spoke.

"So..... you're the same level as me, that's kind of cool." She said awkwardly, trying to engage in conversation, but mildly failing due to her lack of experience.

I chuckled, "Heh, yep. Though I bet that you'd be closer to level 6 than me."

She puffed her cheeks and gave an adorable pout.

"What's so funny?"

'So cute....' I thought, "Nothing"

She raised an eyebrow at this, but didn't press further.

We arrived at the doors to our rooms and said our goodbyes.

I immediately flung myself onto my new bed, 'Things will be different this time, this time, I have Groium and Zeus' blessings, what could possibly go wrong?'

—————————
Sorry it was kind of rushed, I was just wanting to end this chapter as soon as possible to talk about some stuff.

As some of you may know, I made another fanfiction, it's a basically an isekai with Parasyte stuff in Danmachi, if you want to, check it out.

Another thing, I've found it's been getting increasingly difficult to motivate myself to write more, so I'm going to shake things up a bit.

Sometime within the next week, I'll make another book which will be solely dedicated to one-shots, basically what Random8383 (He has really good stories) is doing.

After about 3-5 of them, I'll turn one of them into an actual fanfiction.

That's about it, hopefully you've all had a great day, or are going to have one, see ya!