Chapter 1

(Y/N POV)
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. "I heard you the first time." I yawned. Sitting up I began to stretch. When I was done I hopped out of bed and made my way to the shower.

After I finished up, I got dressed and went to make myself breakfast and lunch

After I finished up, I got dressed and went to make myself breakfast and lunch. Finishing the task at hand I gave myself one more look in the mirror.

My blazer was unbuttoned and I couldn't figure out how to tie my tie.

Hopefully someone at the school will help...

Sighing I ate my breakfast and headed for school. Glancing over the form in my hand I looked up to meet my new setting.

"So this is it..." Clutching the paper I walked inside.

Hyakkaou Academy, the school known for the infamous pet system. Once you're in debt, you almost never get out of it... 

After wandering around the hall I realized I was lost. Groaning I continued to walk until I saw two giant doors. "Someone has to be in here right?" I knocked twice and the doors opened.

I went wide eyed not expecting the doors to open. I hurried inside to see three girls in front of me. Two of them were blonde and the other had black hair. Oddly enough one of the blondes had a mask on.

"𝑨𝒓𝒂, 𝒂𝒓𝒂. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?" The one in the middle asked. "O-Oh, I'm new here. Im (Y/N), (Y/N) Ikurami. Its a pleasure to meet you." I said handing her my form.

"Ah, you're the one that got picked in the lottery." She said resting her hands on the table. "Yes ma'am."

She smiled before standing up and walking over to me. I felt like I was on display the way she circled me.

"Is there any particular reason your uniform is like that?" Stopping in her tracks when she got to my face she looked me in the eyes. "I expect a answer."

"Oh, I couldn't figure out how to tie my tie. So I just left it alone and hoped it wouldn't look too bad." I laughed holding the tie up. "I see."

She took the tie from me and started to tie it for me. "I suppose if you leave your blazer open you need a tie to accommodate." She said pulling the tie down tightening it. Walking back to her desk she sat on it and smiled.

"Excuse me, but I didn't get your name." I said in between a yawn. "I am Kirari Momobami, I am the student council president here at this school." She giggled crossing her legs and leaning back on the table.