Chapter 2

(Y/N POV)
It was raining as I was running late for school. I threw on a hoodie and put my blazer over it as I made a B-line to the door. Putting my airpods in I booked it to the school.

Arriving I went straight to the student council room. "The rain sure is coming down hard nyaaaaa!" I saw a girl that was really short playing a video game.

"Good morning (Y/N)." Kirari said as Sayaka did her hair. Walking up to the small girl she unwrapped a candy wrapper and threw it in my face.

"Who's child is this?" I asked wiping my face. "Im no child, im probably older than you." She said scrunching up her nose. "Thats Runa, (Y/N). She's a student here, she's just small." Kirari said.

Looking back at Runa she was still frowning at me.

Makes sense.

"Hey what are you- HEY!" I picked her up and held her beside my hip. "YOU CANT TREAT A COUNCIL MEMBER LIKE THIS!" She exclaimed flailing her arms around. Giving her a noogie we made our way to Kirari.

"Do you need me to do anything today?" I asked dropping the small human on the floor. Taking a sip of her tea she sighed. "I'm backed up with a lot of paperwork, would you help me finish it?" "Of course I would." I smiled.

When I said that I noticed that Sayaka glared at me. "Sayaka?" Kirari cooed. "Yes president?" She responded eagerly like a puppy waiting to get a treat.

"Since (Y/N) here is helping me with the paperwork, you're to be excused and retire to class."

She looked extremely hurt, almost as if she wanted to cry. "Go on, you as well Runa." Kirari said taking back to her tea. "Nyaaaa, ok. Make sure to keep it PG-13 pres!" Runa laughed making Sayaka hurriedly push her out the room.

"Are you sure you dont need me to-" "Sayaka, its fine." With a sad nod Sayaka left leaving me and Kirari alone with a pile of papers.

While working through them I noticed she kept looking at me. "Is there something wrong Kirari?" She shook her head and interlocked her fingers.

"I just find you interesting."

"Yeah and Sayaka finds you interesting." I chucked. "Doesn't everyone?" She replied back. "Well I guess when you put it like that, of course they do."

"I like your responses (Y/N)."

The next three hours consisted of me doing paperwork and Kirari watching and conversating. When I finished I leaned back and stretched. "Finished already?" She asked.

"Yeah, with mine. I thought this was a group effort!" I whined. "Relax, you're fine." She said pulling out a small box. "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, let me just get my lunch out of my bag." "No need, come have a seat beside me." Ignoring her I grabbed my lunch and sat beside her.

I began eating my food as she chuckled. "You're stubborn..." Taking a bite of her food she rested her chin on her free hand.

"...I like that."

"Oh yeah?" I said grabbing her fork. "You mind if I try this?" "Oh no, be my guest. The chefs prepared it this morning."

Eating it I was mesmerized with how great it tasted. "This is amazing! Its better than what I usually eat!" "You can continue eating like this you know, as long as you remain in the council."