Chapter 15

I was barely awake as I rolled to my side when the back of my hand hit something hard in response I heard a grunt coming from the hard figure. I sat up quickly scared to death as I slowly looked to my side to see red hair sticking out making my face turn into a grimance. Fucking Sophie and Liv spent the night without me knowing, deciding to get up I remember Scotts girl is coming over today. Ughhh, what about sleep? Checking the time I saw it was already 6 AM. Well damn this is one of the pro's and cons to sleeping pills they just have me waking up at the most random times.

Walking over to my bathroom I decided to have a bath just to relax before I meet Mrs. Future Scott Carter. Stripping out of my cloths I head into the bathtub feeling the vanilla sent bubbles take over my body. The warm water made my muscles slowly sink in and feel the need to sleep.

I sink deeper and deeper into the water feeling my body relax, all I could have on my mind right now is this 'friend' of Scotts. I wonder if she is a snarky, shy, kind, or maybe a crowd pleaser, I  just hope she isn't a bimbo. But knowing if this girl has intrested Scott to the point he would bring her home that she will be special.

Grabbing my phone from the counter I checked the time to see it's already 6:30 am, deciding to get out from the hot bath. I wrap a towel around me as I walked out of the bathroom, walking back into my room I glanced over to the bed and saw the girls were still sleeping. I roamed my closet for an outfit, when I found this beautiful strapped dress with a sweetheart cut out around the cleavage, that flows till the mid-thigh and to put with some white converse (low tops to be exact) it has flowers around it.

 I roamed my closet for an outfit, when I found this beautiful strapped dress with a sweetheart cut out around the cleavage, that flows till the mid-thigh and to put with some white converse (low tops to be exact) it has flowers around it

I put my hair in a half ponytail that I curled letting two strands out in front of my face

I put my hair in a half ponytail that I curled letting two strands out in front of my face. Walking towards the girls, I grabbed the covers from the bed and yanked it off them hearing groans coming from the floor.

I rolled my eyes, before leaving the room I tell them "Wake up its 7:30 and we need to get ready for the mall, were hanging out with Scotts special friend". Walking downstairs I head towards the kitchen to make me some food, setting the coffee machine I grab the lucky charms from the top cabinet. Grabbing a bowl I set it down on the kitchen counter pouring my lucky charms. Hearing the coffee finish, I moved to the other side of the kitchen grabbing my cup of coffee only to feel a pair of eyes on me.