𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹

( 𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖)

*✿❀❀✿***✿❀❀✿**゚

third-persons pov:

third-persons pov:

why did he like her anyway? they just met, love at first does not truly exist, right? he thought to himself.

"what if she was the girl that loved you? reincarnated." his mind told him. he could not forget the deceased girl that he once had perpetual love for.

It was possible, as she had that necklace he gave her two weeks before she died. she also had the exact same beauty, ethereal.

𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉, 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝓊𝓃𝒻𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇, 𝑒𝓍𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓃𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓏𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓈𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓃, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝓁𝑜𝒹𝓎. 𝒶 𝓂𝑒𝓁𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝑜𝒻, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝓁𝓎𝓈𝒾𝒶𝓃, 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓃 𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒷𝓊𝓁𝑒.

but him? he thought he was an outcast, a burden, a useless child that couldn't even compete with her. but the girl chose to love him. the girl chose to stay by his side forever. the girl chose to hold onto his love for eternity. that is why he loved her so much, she did not love her for her looks but rather for her eternal love for him.

but she was dead. she would never come back. the agony he felt from her memory was perpetual.

he couldn't remember her name, but her face was sewn into his heart.

y/n was the exact copy of her, even her personality, was it truly her reincarnated?.

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

Rimuru was staring at her crepuscular (e/c) eyes, getting lost in them. staring at them like it was a beautiful view from the highest mountain or rather, heaven.

"hm Rimuru?" you say in a soft voice, tilting your head to the side.

"OH! IM SORRY, I just really love your eyes, heh," he says with a startled tone, then with a calm voice. following with a forced smile.

"thank you, I've always admired how soft-looking your hair was too, i would love to braid it," you say with a sweet smile.

then another memory came into vision, the girl he loved also loved long hair, so she could braid it. he thought he was gonna refuse but words that were opposite from that rolled out from his tongue.

"Really!" you say with a smile.

his eyes fluttered open even more while his pupils dilated bigger from the beautiful sight

his eyes fluttered open even more while his pupils dilated bigger from the beautiful sight. the gleeful smile he missed oh so much was In his range of sight again.

"ok! let's start!" she says while Rimuru quickly turned back to allow her to braid his hair even though he didn't even mean to agree. he could not resist her sweet smile.

.・゜-: ✧ :--: ✧ :-゜・.

{𝒾 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒶 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒- 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓋𝓎}

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐞, 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨.

                                                                ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧

(*smiles*)

uh hello! I decided to make y/n the reincarnation of someone Rimuru treasured deeply but died, sadly

I really hope you enjoyed it. summer will be here next week for me so no more stress yay!. but author-san has to go now bye!

𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖, 𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟!ミ★❤゚

 word count: 590 words.    

                                              +*:ꔫ:*<thank you for reading!>*:ꔫ:*+゚            

~tina