Chapter 12

Exams postponed 💃
i m soo happy so i thought to make my readers happy too 🥰❤️

Enjoy ✨

Continue :

Suddenly , someone pulled her in a room & smirked at her.. she tried to leave the room but he pushed her on the bed & lock the door..

Person : Hey beautiful.. yaad hai m kon hu..

He said while walking towards her with smirking face.. she looked at him fearfully & clutching her duppata tightly into her fist..

Person : kya ? Bhul gyii mujhe.. lekin m nhi bhula ( said huskily sitting in front of her ) na tumhe or na hi us raat ko..

Her body started shivering thinking of that night when she first time loses her innocence.. he was the same guy who brutally raped her forgetting all her pleading & begging..

Preeta : m.. m nhi jaanti kon ho tum du.. dur raho mujhse.. jao.. jao yaha se.. 

Person : ( chuckles evilly ) aree abhi to mile hai itni jaldii chala bhi jau.. aese kaise.. lets spend some time together or a night.. kya kehti ho..

Tears started to form in her eyes.. his hands tried to grab her but she immediately slapped his hand away..

Preeta : maine kaha na dur raho mujhse.. don't you dare to touch me! 

She said angrily in tears & starting to run towards door but he quickly hold her hand pushing her to the bed & climb on top of her caging her between him & bed..

Person : bohot himmat aa gyi haii tujhme.. haa.. abhi sidha karta hu..

She was struggling to free herself from his grip but he was holding her hands tightly leaving red marks on her wrists..

Preeta : chodo mera hath... Chodo mujhe varna m sabko bata dungii tumne mere sath kya kiya

Person : ( Snickers ) or vo log tumhari baat par yakeen kar lenge.. haina.. tum jaisi bazaaru ladki jo sirf logo ko apne jism se khush karna jaanti haii.. uspe trust karenge..

She looked at him shockingly realising his words.. he started leaning towards her neck.. she tried to push him with all her force but failed miserably..

All those nights came into her minds made her feel disgusted , fearful.. she was crying while shouting her husband's name..

Preeta : karan!! Kaha hai aap bachao mujhe.. karan.. please aa jaiye.. m mar jaugiii karan

Suddenly , they heard a voice.. karan was banging on the door while shouting preeta's name..

Karan ( banging the door ) : preeta tum andar ho.. kon hai tumhare sath.. darwaaza kholo.. preeta.. Babydoll..

Preeta ( crying ) : karan bachao mujhe.. yeh mere sath zabardasti kar raha haii.. kara–

But that person put his hand on her mouth & turned their position now preeta on top of him.. 

Karan broke the door & entered inside with all family & relatives following him.. They got shocking seeing them..

Preeta immediately got up & ran towards him & hugged him tightly.. he curled his shivering hands into a tight fist & closed his eyes tightly.. A tear rolled down from his eye..

Shristi ( angrily ) : tumhari himmat kaise hui sahil yeh sab karne kii..

Sahil : shristi sweatheart i swear maine kuch nhii kiyaa.. yeh preeta mujhe seduce karne ki koshish kar rhi thii..

Karan's head snapped towards him in a second & glared him with red blood shot eyes..

All started whispering bad things about preeta made sahil smirk evilly.. karan gently unwrapped her hands from him & looked at her who was crying with hiccups..

Preeta : ma..maine kuch n.. nhii ki.. ya.. yeh.. yeh me..re sa.. sath za.. zabardasti kar.. kar raha tha karan.. sachii.. me..ra trust-

But he stopped her by putting his finger on her trembling lips & tearfully nodded his head in no..

Karan : ssh.. i trust you! Karan ko apni babydoll pe pura vishvas haii..

He cuped her face while wiping the tears with his thumb..

Sahil : iski baat pe aap log barosha mat karo.. characterle-

But  a very next moment a punch landed on his face made him fell on floor but sahil just chuckled evilly..

Karan ( points at him ) : don't you dare!! Meri biwi hai vo..

Sahil : ( laughs ) biwi.. vaah.. shayad aapko pata nhii haii aapki yeh biwi kisi vaft kothe m kaam karti thii.. kitno ne ise chua hoga..( looks at her with smirk ) yeh biwi behen beti kuch nhi ban sakti.. pata nhi kitne logo ke sa-

His words stuck on his throat as karan started punching him continuously while cursing him badly.. All gasped seeing his anger

Karan ( shouts angrily ) : you bloody rascal!! Aaj tujhe zinda nhi chodunga.. himmat kaisi hui meri preeta ko aese bolne ki..

He held his collar made him stand who was in the verge of losing his conscious & was bleeding badly..

Karan : You fucking piece of shit!!

He said angrily while whacking the Sahil's face against the glass window made the glass broke into thousands pieces..

Sahil shouted in pain as those glass pieces pierced inside his eyes.. he was about to remove the pieces with shivering hand but instead got a hard punch from karan right on his eye made the pieces go more deeper..

Karan : This was for looking at my wife in an appropriate way..

Then he hold his hand & smirked at him..

Karan : inki hatho se meri preeta ko chua tha tune.. ab dekh kisi ko chune layak nhi rhega tu..

Sahil nodded his no fearfully.. he kicked his elbow breaking the bone & do same with his other hand made him cry in agony..

No one dare to stop him seeing his Anger.. all people froze in their place.. not even sahil's own family came to stop him once while preeta was seeing him with lots of emotions..

fear.. seeing his anger for the first time.. guilty.. for not understanding him & saying him those hurtful words still he trusted her.. shocked & confused.. why he was angry ? Because someone hurted his wife or because he love her.. as his eyes were showing so much love for her..

She came back to senses listening someone's screaming.. she found sahil
pinned against the wall with karan's
hands around his throat. Some people were trying to stop him but he ignored them..

Sahil looked like he would die at any moment. He lifted him off the ground as his legs started to dangle.. his mother was sitting on her knees crying & begging to preeta to stop him..

Preeta immediately ran towards him & tightly wrapped her hands around his torso hugging him from behind..

Preeta ( whisper in tears ) : karan.. mujhe dar lag raha hai..

His face softened hearing her voice & removed his grip on sahil made him fell on floor with thud..

he turned towards her & protectively wrapped his hand around her small waist.. tears were rolling down from both of there eyes..

Karan : i.. i m sorry babydoll

Screen freezed

Precap : First Forehead kiss & emotional moments.. ❤️

Do votes & leave you honest reviews..

Tina ♥️