Chapter 13

Continue :

He turned towards her & protectively wrapped his hand around her small waist.. tears were rolling down from both of there eyes..

Karan : i.. i m sorry babydoll.. i didn't mean to scare you.. mu.. mujhe maaf kardo lekin m.. m nhi seh Sakta koi mere pyaar pe ungli bhi uthaye.. or yeh.. yeh janwaar

He looked at him angrily while tightening his hold on her.. preeta cupped his face & made him looked towards her..

Preeta : karan m thik hu.. i m fine calm down.. okay

She said while smiling slightly at him.. he looked at her tearfully & cursed himself in mind for not saving her on time.. because of him she goes through all pain.. She was such a lively carefree girl back then but because of him she lost her happiness..

He couldn't do anything for her.. All her tears were just because of him.. He thought he was selfish.. he just want her to only with him.. not to leave him ever.. only care about his happiness but

It was their destiny.. both are destined to be with each other.. her happiness was only with him.. only they could heal their Bruised Hearts..

Karan : ( in tears ) you are my everything preeta.. sab kuch.. sab kuch ho tum mere liye.. i.. i can't loose you.. m mar jauga tumhara bina.. don't leave me please.. kabhi.. kabhi chod kar mat jaana mujhe.. please.. please babydoll..

He broke down at the end of the sentance & started crying putting head on her shoulder while his hand still wrapping on her waist.. she hugged him tightly & rubbed his back to calm him down..

Preeta : ( in tears ) karan aap aesa kyu bol rhe hai.. haa.. m kyu jaugii aapko chod kar.. bhala itne handsome , charming , dashing or sabse pyaare pati ko kon patni chodegii.. Koi pagal vagal ho gii.. mujhe to mere pati bohot pasand hai.. kabhi nhi jaugi chod kar..

He broke the hug & looked at him innocently while she was smiling at him..

Karan : kabhi nhii..

Preeta ( shakes her head in no ) : kabhi nhii mr. Luthra.. ( wipes his tears ) Ab yeh rona band kijiye.. Agar aap hi aese cry baby ban jayenge.. then who will handle me..

He smiled & wiped his tears then opened his arms..

Karan : come here..

She immediately hugged him & buried her face completely into his chest.. & very next moment she was sobbing mess.. he chuckled & caressed her hairs..

Karan : mujhe cry baby bol rhi thi.. ab kon hai cry baby.. kab se apne aap ko rone se roka hua tha tumne.. haa..

Preeta : ( crying ) aap meri himmat hai karan.. karan ke bina preeta kuch bhi nhi.. m aapki ankho m aashu nhi dekh sakti.. agar aap hi tut gye to mera kya hoga..

Karan : kuch nhi hoga.. kyuki yeh karan apni preeta ke liye hamesha rahega.. khushi m na sahi lekin har dukh m.. tumhara sath kabhi nhi choduga.. i promise..

She moved her head upwards & looked at him.. he cupped her face from one hand & leaned in to kissed her forehead but stopped.. she realised that she still had to apologise to him for her hurtful words..

Karan : May i ?

He asked permission looking into her eyes with only love.. she nodded her head in yes.. he kissed her forehead softly.. lingering there for a minute and then slowly pulled away..

It’s the kiss that says..  " I really love you.. care for you and will always protect you.. "

It's letting her know that he was writing her name in stone to be her knight and shining armor forever.. It's letting her know that he love her enough to accept her flaws, her past and whatever other things she may felt like warrant her of being unlovable or too difficult to embrace.. 

Both were looking towards each other smilingly.. she closed her eyes & again placed her head on his chest feeling him..

Karan looked around & saw everyone was left from that room & they were standing alone.. Shristi came & looked at them with guilty full eyes..

Shristi : karan.. preeta.. i m sorry guyss.. mujhe nhi pata tha vo itna gatiya aadmi haii varna m usse shaadi ke liye kabhi haa ni karti.. please mujhe maaf kardo..

Tears welled up in her eyes.. she still in her bridal lehenga.. preeta moved towards her & nodded her head in no..

Preeta : nhi shristi tumhari koi galti nhi haii.. sahi hua yeh sab hua varna usse tumhari shaadi ho jaati to..

Karan ( angrily ) : sirf tere liye shristi maine usko kuch nhi kaha shuru m.. but that bastard how dare he touch my wife & say those words to her! I did kill him if preeta didn't stop me..

Shristi ( looking down tearfully ) : i m sorry..

Preeta : its okay.. koi baat nhii.. tum-

Karan : ( furiously ) aese kaise kuch nhi.. agar m time nhi aata to kuch bhi ho sakta tha tumhare sath or shristi maine kaha tha na tujhe preeta ko apne sath rakhna hai ek min bhi akela nhi chodna.. or vo bodyguards unko to m dekhta hu.. ek ek ki tange tod kar hath m nhi rakh di na mera naam bhi karan luthra nhii!

Preeta : ( glared him ) karan! Chup rahiye.. shristi pehle hi itni pareshan hai or aap hai ki..

Karan : but-

Preeta : ( angrily ) Shut up! Or abhi sorry boliye Shristi ko.. iski kya galti m hi vo ( nervously ) ice cream lene gyii thi to..

He glared her angrily but before he could say anything preeta immediately apologized to Shristi & they left from there..

She poked his arm when they were walking alone in parking area.. he ignored her & kept waking..

Preeta : ka-

But suddenly she sneezed made his head snapped towards her in a second.. He looked at her worriedly as she sneezed one more time.. he immediately removed his coat & wrapped around her shoulder..

Karan : pata tha mujhe.. or khao ice cream.. ek or laake du.. 3 4 cups or khaa lena.. haa.. meri to sunni nhi hai.. mana kiya tha ki preeta nhi khaani lekin meri har baat ko ignore karna to aapka favourite kaam hai.. haina!

He scolded her but she only pout cutely & rubbed her nose on the sleeve of his coat..

Screen freezed

Precap : confession

Do vote & leave your honest reviews..

Tina ♥️