Part 7

**Gulf's POV**

My mind was racing, Prem was currently passed out by my side and all I could think about was that guy from last night. 

Actually it wasn't even the guy it was his hair, as a hair stylist I feel obligated to fix it. 

The other thing that has been bothering me is that after seeing him for the first time I came to realize that he was the man on the train I see every morning. Everything else abut last night wasn't that bad. 

He was actually quite funny and interesting when he gets shy. He is also really kind and hard working like they said he was. I can see why they chose to be his friend. 

It's just the hair, I get that it shouldn't be a big deal but I work on hair for a living so you could see why it would bother me?

As my mind raced I could feel myself getting tired again as the thoughts of yesterdays beauty pageant popped into my head. 

Who knew kids could be so evil...

Not wanting to dwell on yesterday anymore I pulled Prem closer to me until he was softly snoring against my chest. His soft sounds played like a lullaby to me as I felt myself beginning to drift back to sleep. 

The only thing keeping me going was the fact that the man I loved was the reason I work so hard. 

He is everything to me...

...

The body on top of me began to move as I felt an elbow dig into my side. 

Gulf: With a struggled laugh. "Prem your killing me over here..."

Prem: He sleepily moves away from me and rolls onto his other side. "Mmm, sorry... What time is it?"

Gulf: Rubbing my side I move over to him and wrap myself around him like a spoon before kissing the back of his neck. "Don't worry about it, I have a high pain tolerance."

Prem: I could feel his body shaking from laughter. "You? Bullshit."

Gulf: I began to rub my hand up and down his side as he lets out a sigh. "For you I can do anything Prem."

Prem: Sleepily. "I love you."

Gulf: "I love you too." Glancing up at the wall I try to hold back a grin as I realize the time. "Hey babe, if you don't get up your going to be late to work."

Prem: He shoots up in bed before holding his head. "Shit, what time is it?"

Gulf: "Almost 7 already."

Prem: "Gulfff, why didn't you wake me up sooner?"

Gulf: "I forgot to put my alarm on today since I don't have to work until 3 today."

Prem: He grumpily gets out of bed as his bare as jiggles slightly as he walks to the closet. "Your lucky I love you, you know that?"

Gulf: "I know, nice ass by the way."

He flips me off from the closet as he starts to get dressed, causing me to laugh as I throw the covers off of me and head for the bathroom. 

As I was getting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around my waist Prem was already fully dressed with his hair done as he begins to brush his teeth.

Prem: With a mouth full of tooth paste. "Are you going to go in early like you usually do?"

Gulf: Using the towel next to me I start to dry my hair. "Yea I think I'm going to help Moon with her appointments since she helped me a lot this past week."