Chapter 1: The Potter's

"You'll stay with me?" Asked Remus as he turned to Sirius with a worried expression.

"Until the very end my love." Replied Sirius as he gently leaned forwards and kissed Remus on the cheek. The couple sat on the hill top over looking the beautiful night sky with its full moon almost clearly visible from behind the clouds.

"No, not now. I need more time." Remus muttered silently so Sirius couldn't hear him, but it was to late, the moon was now clearly visible as Sirius let out a gasp. Without thinking Sirius ran. The wolf was catching up with him until...

Lupin was packing his suit case ready to start his 5th year at Hogwarts. He was excited not so much about the castle and finally seeing Marlene, Mary, Frank, Alice or even Lily but the mysterious, handsome, devilish looking man with long black hair that reaches his shoulder's, his perfect grey eyes that remined him of the graveyard that he visited so often. Ever since laying his eyes on him he swear his heart skipped a beat, but it not like a poor, filthy half-blood stood a chance with him. After all, according to James Potter the Black's were a rich, pureblood family. Everyone knew that the Black's were always sorted into Slytherin, so it shouldn't of been a surprise that Sirius was. Yet, a heavy weight couldn't help to plummet in his chest. I mean what was he expecting. It's not like a Black would throw all his royalty and wealth away just to be with someone, someone like him. No, it's better off if he doesn't think about the possibility of them being together and getting his hopes up.

On the morning of 1st September, 1976, Remus stumbled out of his four poster bed as he landed with a bang on the floor. In the distance, he saw a figure with messy hair in the doorway.

"Wake up sleepy head." Shouted James as he bounded towards the bed in his stag form.

"Oi!" I shouted as James stabbed his antlers in the side of my body.

"James, really?" I moaned as i clutched the side of my body as James transformed back.

The Potter's have been looking after me since as long as I can remember. According to Mrs Potter or Mum, I was left on the Potter's doorsteps before my mother and father took their life. I grew up surrounded by people who loved me a treated me like their own son, but yet i couldn't help but question why my parents left me on the Potter's doorsteps, was it because i was a monster? No matter how hard the Mr and Mrs Potter tried to reassure me it had nothing to do with that i still could help thinking about it. At least they accept me for who i am and it seemed at the time that James was thrilled to have a "brother," maybe not by blood, but still a brother none the less.

I quickly got changed as me and James rushed downstairs, which ended up with James running into a wall. I couldn't help it, i busted out with laugher. At that moment Mrs Potter came around the corner and sighed.

"Jamie, Really? How long have you lived in this house." She said sternly, but you could telling she found it amusing. "Ah, Remus dear, the breakfast is already in the next room. Why don't you go in and help yourself." She said as she helped James up off the floor.

"Mum!" Said James, "I told you before that you need to stop calling me Jamie, I'm not a child anymore."

Mrs Potter ignored her son complaints and said, "Hurry up boys, breakfast now. We are already running late as it is and your father would want to leave as soon as he get here."

10 minutes later, Mr Potter walked through the door, "Morning boys, morning love." He said as he peaked a kiss on his wife cheek.

"GROSS!" Shouted James and Remus and they both quickly tried to cover their eyes.

"Now, now boys." Declared Mr Potter, "You are both 14 and soon you will have girlfriends and be doing..." But before he could finish he was interrupted by Mrs Potter.

"Fleamont? Not at the table and especially not in front of the boys." As she playfully smacked Mr Potter on the shoulder. The boys laughed, they loved seeing Mrs Potter getting annoyed at her husband. "Anyway you're late. You better get going."

With that James and Remus grabbed their suitcases and side apparated along with Mr Potter to platform 9 3/4. They walked out upon they platform they have been on so many times before as Mr Potter turned to the boys and said, "Now remember what our rule is. Make as much mischief as possible, but don't get caught and don't tell your mum that i approve of your behaviour. Promise?"

"I solemnly swear that i am up to no good." Replied the boys and at that moment the fire behind them lit up and out stepped.