Chapter 15

Taylor's POV:

Once we got to my room, Trevor sat down, with me on his lap. Then I remembered.

Trevor...
Yea?
You need to go.
What? Why?
What do you mean why!?!? Your dating that fucking Kiyley girl aren't you!?!?
No. I broke up with her.
Why? You seemed happy.
Yea, but I wasn't. I was using her...to help me forget about you. You were all I would think about all day. So I went out with Kiyley. She helped me stop thinking about you.
Oh. Trevor...I'm sorry that I snapped earlier.
It's fine.
Oh. And I know that this is changing the subject a lot, but do you remember when we first met?
Yea. It was kinda embarrassing.
No it wasn't. Did you ever tell the guys?
No.
Oh.
Will you...be...be my...will you be my...Will you be my girlfriend a-a-again T-t-tay-taylor?
Trevor...I would love to be your girlfriend again.
Yay! Come here.

I walked over and sat on lap so that I was facing him. And he hugged me. When he let go I noticed his eyes flicker down to my lips, then back up to my eyes. So I did something that I knew he loved. I bit my lip. He smiled. Then he looked at my lips again. I couldn't take it anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hey guys. I know. It's a short chap. But I promise the next one will be longer. I'll update as much as I can between today and tomorrow. Today's Saturday, tomorrow's Sunday, then Monday.....................YAY SCHOOL! (notice sarcasm) so I won't be able to update as much on weekdays. But I'll make up for it by updating as much as possible on the weekends. So yea. That's all I have to say for now. Oh and if you're wondering why it's such a short chap.............. it's because of O2L. I know it's been almost 9 months since they stopped the collab, but I miss it. I really do. I miss having videos up all the time, and ones that make me smile. Anyways I've re-watched every single friggen video on that channel like 4 or 5 times. And every time I get to all of the good by videos...I cry. I love you O2L. Even though they will most likely never read this. But I do. I love O2L. Forever and Always. #O2Lforever so yea bye for now guys.