« Chapter 4: You Were Saying? »

≈ heads up ≈
- some swearing u-u
- some angst o-o
- boring o-o?

3rd Person POV.

As Bad started to calm down, Zak couldn't stop himself from overthinking everything. Stuff about Bad, Heather, and himself. "You okay?" Zak whispered in Bad's ear. The brunette didn't respond to his question, he just carried on hugging him. "Why are you so upset?" Zak queried. Once Zak asked that, Bad really went silent then.
"I-I don't know." He finally spoke up. The room was dead quiet after that, you couldn't even hear what was going on outside.

"Let's just forget this ever happened..?" Zak smiled, ruffling Bad's hair. "A-Alright.. Sounds good." Bad smiled softly.

The truth is, Bad didn't want to forget about it. The two boys got up and looked at each other for a bit. Zak wiped Bad's tears away, making him blush. "Come on, let's chill at my place for a bit." Zak smiled. "Oh.. Okay." Bad whispered softly. "Here, you can ride on my back!" Zak cheerfully smiled. Bad was very hesitant and first, but Zak kept on insisting. "F-Fine.." Bad blushed as he got on Zak's back.

"You're so light! Let's go!!" Zak smiled and rushed out of the apartment, kicking the door closed.

Zak rushed to the elevator, pressing some buttons and letting the doors close. When they got to the right floor, Zak started to walk out, strolling down to his apartment. Bad felt a lot of comfort with Zak, he felt very safe by him. The black haired boy got into his apartment, placing the older boy down. Zak then glanced to see Heather in the kitchen. "Oh, hey baby! You're back." Heather 'sweetly' said.

"Don't fucking call me that, bitch." Zak angrily groaned. "Get the hell out."

"L-Language!!" Bad shrieked. "You.." Heather said, turning to face the brunette.

Heather grabbed a knife and started stomping towards them. She tried to stab Bad, but luckily, Zak grabbed her arm and threw the knife across the room. "Cover your ears, Bad." Zak nodded at Bad. The brunette covered his ears and closed his eyes.

"You fucking son of a bitch!! What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" Zak screamed, tightening his hands into fists. "I'm doing this for us!! For our future!" Heather complained back. "Would you shut up, you bloody bastard?! Just get out and never come back! You're not welcome here!" Zak pushed Heather out of the apartment, making her tumble to the ground. "No, Baby!" Heather squealed back. Zak slammed the door in her face, turning back to Bad.

Zak tapped Bad on the shoulder, the brunette took his hands away from his ears and opened his eyes. Bad gave Zak a big hug, slowly starting to tear up. "Shh.. It's okay, Bad." Zak closed his eyes.

"S-She.." Bad stuttered. "She's crazy, yeah. I'm sorry, Bad. I really am." Zak apologized, pulling away from their hug and staring into Bad's eyes. Zak was generally really nervous for Bad. After what heather has said and done.

"Come on, let's just chill.. It's a Friday, after all." Zak smiled, softly grabbing Bad's hand and dragging him to the sofa. The two sat down and decided to watch a movie or 2. They just wanted to get their minds off of this. Zak grabbed a white blanket, unfolding it and settling it over Bad. Zak then scooted up next to Bad, making him blush a bit.

"What would you like to watch?" Zak asked, scrolling through the movie section on Netflix. "Anything is fine.." Bad whispered faintly.

"Picking random.." Zak closed his eyes and clicked on a random movie. It was a Rom-Com. "Ooh, this looks cool." Zak smiled and turned to face Bad. Bad lightly smiled back at Zak, he couldn't help it. Zak's smile was so bright, it was contagious.

Bad's POV.

It got late quickly.. Zak fell asleep while we were watching ANOTHER movie. The 3rd one to be exact. I decided to get some fresh air. I wrote a note on a piece of paper for Zak, telling him where I would be. "Going on the roof for some fresh air :D" is what it read. I looked at Zak one more time before heading up to the roof. I would typically come up there, normally on my apartment building, though. It had no difference! As I reached the top, I walked over to the edge and let the fresh breeze hit my face. I love it out here, it's so.. Peaceful. The stars would start shining luminously in the sky, you could see all the street lights turning on, and the house lights turning off.

As I was standing there, I suddenly heard something.. The metal door slammed close again, aka, the entrance to the roof. I automatically thought it was Zak.

"Hey, Zak!" I cheerfully smiled, turning my head towards where the noise was. "Oh shut it, douchebag." I heard a woman's voice say.

"W-What..? Language.." I whispered. As soon as they walked closer, I got a better look at who it was. Heather.

"What are you doing here?!" I freaked out. "Oh, nothing, sweetheart." Heather sternly mumbled. "Stay away from Zak. He's mine." Heather leaned over me, looking down.

"B-But.. He's my best friend. Also, it's quite clear he doesn't like you very much.." I glanced down from the building. I could hear her stuttering then. "He does like me! Shut the hell up!" she angrily shouted.

I got concerned once she placed a hand on my shoulder..

Zak's POV.

I woke up from a little nap. Bad was gone and there was a note next to me. It said something about Bad going on the roof for air. I didn't really think much of it. It was normal.. But I got this sudden feeling. A feeling I didn't like. So I decided to come up to the roof as well. I switched the TV off and walked over to the elevator. I got to the roof and couldn't believe my eyes. I saw Heather inches apart from Bad, he was right on the edge. I freaked out and screamed at her. "HEATHER!?"

Heather turned to me, then back to Bad. All I remember is seeing her push him off, my body automatically sprinted towards the edge, speedily grabbing his hand at the last second.

"Bad!!" I cried. I struggled to get him up, I was using my left hand for it.. I quickly used my right hand, trying not to slip, pulling him up and making sure if he was okay. I turned to Heather and gave her a dirty look. I'm done with her bullshit. I shouldn't have left Bad that day, I wouldn't have ran into her..

3rd Person POV.

Zak hugged Bad tightly, trying to calm him down. The black haired looked up at Heather, "YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER!" he shrieked, "Never get near Bad or me EVER again. Sick bastard." Zak shouted. Heather took 2 steps back, before rushing out of there.

"Bad.. Bad!" Zak confided shakily. "Z-Zak.." Bad stuttered, tearing up. "It's okay, I'm here.. She's not going to harm you anymore.." Zak whispered, trying to calm Bad down.

Zak picked up Bad, bridal style, carrying him back into the elevator. Zak jogged back to his apartment, sat Bad on the sofa, and gave him an enormous hug. "I can't believe she would do that.. Next time, I'm getting the police involved." Zak blinked. Bad shook his head, motioning him not to.

Zak went silent for a bit. "Why..?" Zak asked. Bad didn't answer, he just looked at Zak. "Alright.. Fine. Whatever makes you happy, I guess." Zak rolled his eyes and sneered.

Bad smiled and leaned on Zak's shoulder, falling asleep fairly quickly. Zak smiled and blushed slightly. "Good night, Bad.. I love you." Zak smiled.

(1311 words- sorry this was short, boring and took literally over a week to post this o-o. ive been updating the dreamnotfound story uvu. anyway, hope you have a great day/night :D byebye)