« Chapter 5: Wait, Really?? »

≈ heads up ≈
- some swearing o-o

3rd Person POV.

Zak woke up to see Bad sleeping on his shoulder, he blushed as he looked at the boy. "Aw.." Zak whispered, getting up from the couch. "I'll make us some breakfast." Zak stretched. Zak walked to the kitchen and took out some eggs, a frying pan, and a spatula. "Crack the eggs in.. Turn up the heat, add some salt, and now we wait a bit." As Zak was waiting for the eggs to cook, he remembered something from a while ago.

"Shit. It's been three months since I've told Bad my answer," Zak started to lean against the counter as he thought out loud, "do I want to live with him?" Zak stayed silent for a bit, thinking about his decision. The black haired boy looked up at the sleeping brunette. "It's a tough decision." Zak sighed, grabbing the spatula and checking on the sizzling eggs.

After a while, Zak was able to flip the eggs onto a plate. He grabbed a fork and started to eat. "Mmh, I did a good job!" Zak grinned, finishing off his meal. "Might as well get ready for the day.." Zak yawned, walking over to his bedroom.

Zak's POV.

As I walked down to my empty bedroom, I opened the closet and took out a sweater with a pair of shorts. "Looks good," I said to myself, taking off my hoodie, shirt, and pants. I slowly but surely put them on. They were comfortable and warm, it's the best outfit for a Saturday.

I strolled into my bathroom to wash my face, and brush my teeth. I looked into the mirror and thought some more. "It's not far away.. I'd love to live with him, he's my.. best friend after all." I looked into my own eyes, thinking deeply about my decision. "I'll think about it later," I said.

3rd Person POV.

Zak walked back over to the couch. He's still sleeping?! Zak thought to himself. The younger boy sat next to the older, waiting for him to wake up. Zak turned to face bad, "Bad.. Wake up!!" Zak squealed impatiently. Zak continued to stare at Bad, looking him up and down.

Zak found himself scooting closer to the drowsing boy. "Y-You're so warm.." Zak mumbled, hugging bad gently.

The black haired started to blush a bit, still looking up at the other. Zak leaned in and started giving Bad a kiss. He ended up snapping back into his senses and threw himself back. He wiped his mouth and stared in shock.

"W-Why the fuck did I just do that?!" Zak blushed, covering his mouth. "No.. I-I'm not gay. I'm straight as a ruler!" Zak closed his eyes and crossed his arms. He opened one eye to look at Bad. "He is.. Cute." Zak said to himself, reddening.

Bad turned around and rolled himself into a comfy blanket burrito. "Aw.." Zak whispered softly. The younger boy moved back to Bad and started to give him cuddles until he woke up. They stayed like that for about 14 more minutes, before eventually, the older boy awoke from his slumber.

"G-Geppy?" Bad whispered quietly.

"Morning, Bad," Zak smiled as he sat up. "How'd you sleep?" Zak asked the tired boy. Bad yawned and replied with a shrug. "Oh, Bad, there's something I've been thinking about for quite some time," Zak smirked.

Bad's POV.

"Mhm?" I hummed as a reply. Zak looked generally nervous when I spoke to him. He didn't seem like his normal enthusiastic self.

"Is that spare room still an option?" Zak said, as he smiled nervously. I was ecstatic! He finally agreed to stay with me! "Y-You.. You want to live with m-me?" I stuttered, holding in my excitement. "Well, yeah." Zak shrugged.

I gave Zak a bright smile, tackling him down into a hug. "Really?!" I screamed. I started to feel Zak hugging back, his arms twirled around my body as we lay down on the couch.