two.

˚ ༘ 𝕿𝐖𝐎 𝕲𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒 彡
꒰‧⁺ ⇢ ❝ 𝒞𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝒯𝚆𝙾 ¡! ❞ ˊˎ
- ̗̀ ๑❪( ◌⁺ ˖˚ ಿ our last night.

˚ ༘ 𝕿𝐖𝐎 𝕲𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒 彡꒰‧⁺ ⇢ ❝ 𝒞𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝒯𝚆𝙾 ¡! ❞ ˊˎ- ̗̀ ๑❪( ◌⁺ ˖˚ ಿ  our last night

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

𝕽𝑨𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑫 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑨 RARE BREED OF HUMAN WHO DIDN'T BOTHER TO WORRY ABOUT THE FUTURE YEARS, AND WHAT MANKIND WOULD ACCOMPLISH IN DECADES TO COME. Not his time, not his problem. Right now, he had enough in the present to worry about . . . including how this triple date Bucky had set up for the three of them would go.

"I don't see what the problem is." Bucky directed to Steve as they walked their way through the exposition, chuckling lightly under his breath as they went. "You're about to be the last eligible man in New York. You know there are three and a half million women here?"

"Well, I'd settle for just one," Steve states, hearing Raymond sniggering to his right side as Bucky scanned the crowd.

His blue eyes lit up as he spotted Connie and two other girls waiting in front of the Modern Marvels Pavilion waving them over, the Sergeant waving back with a huge grin. "Good thing I took care of that."

"Hey, Bucky!" Connie greeted, her smile as cheery as always with her curled brown hair framing her delicately pampered face. She looked pretty in her long dress that ended just below the knees, and Raymond couldn't say he blamed his friend for taking an interest in her. She was beautiful.

"What'd you tell her about me?" Steve inquired in a low voice as they grew closer to the girls, his jitters visible from a mile away as he fixed the front of his blond hair.

"Only the good stuff," Bucky smirks, side-eyeing Raymond; who he noted to be uncharacteristically quiet this evening around them - him especially. "Same goes with you, Ray."

"Great. What did you tell her? That I'm a soon-to-be serving soldier?" Raymond admitted guilt to sounding so bitter towards Bucky when all he was trying to do was enjoy his last night in Brooklyn, and make sure he did too. But Raymond could be swimming in all the pleasures in life, and he still wouldn't be happy tonight. His happiness stood nonexistent tonight; which was no one's fault but his.

Bucky didn't take his words to heart, thankfully, knowing that his friend was only grinning and bearing this for his sake. "No. I just promised her it was a sight worth seeing." He winked, turning around as he missed the flushed expression on his friend's face that was tainted by his smooth compliment.

Bucky was first to greet the ladies, Steve and Raymond standing awkwardly offside as they watched their friend speak to them with an innate charm. "Why did you agree to this?" The blonde inquired discreetly, his hands filling the insides of his trouser pockets as he rocked on his feet apprehensively.