four.

˚ ༘ 𝕿𝐖𝐎 𝕲𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒 彡
꒰‧⁺ ⇢ ❝ 𝒞𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 ℱ𝙾𝚄𝚁 ¡! ❞ ˊˎ
- ̗̀ ๑❪( ◌⁺ ˖˚ ಿ unimaginable power.

˚ ༘ 𝕿𝐖𝐎 𝕲𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒 彡꒰‧⁺ ⇢ ❝ 𝒞𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 ℱ𝙾𝚄𝚁 ¡! ❞ ˊˎ- ̗̀ ๑❪( ◌⁺ ˖˚ ಿ  unimaginable power

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

𝕵𝑶𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑵 𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑴𝑰𝑫𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑺 NOT A MAN WHO LIKED TO BE GIVEN ORDERS. The only ones he followed were his own, and he expected the rest of HYDRA to do nothing but the same. To him, he was a man of superiority. Not many men could become an SS officer who reached the rank of Obergruppenführer (Lieutenant General) and get into Hitler's inner circle . . . and no one but him, the first man in centuries, was aware of the Norse Gods that had roamed this earth long ago with vast, unimaginable power beyond human cognition.

He sought after it, establishing HYDRA, and becoming one of, if not of the most ominous science divisions ever. All that power . . . yet he still craved more.

Schmidt couldn't stand the voices of the three Nazi officials who heeded him like an annoying bug that won't take off through his facility, ridiculing him at every opportunity they got. And after all, he had done for them. He couldn't stand it! He wouldn't stand for it!

It was only when one officer spoke of Red Skull that something in him ticked. They came to see his work, then his work they shall see.

Arnim Zola, a Nazi scientist, was operating when he entered through the big steel doors with the three men roaming behind him. "Hitler speaks of 1,000-year Reich, but he cannot feed his armies for a month. His troops spill their blood across every field in Europe, but still, he is no closer to achieving his goals." Johann uttered as he ripped off a sheet, uncovering what he had spent years trying to harness; for the future of HYDRA and the world.

"And I suppose you still aim to win this war through magic?" Roeder scoffs, his hands lifting sarcastically; which only fuelled Schmidt's rage.

The Lieutenant-General looked at him, cocking a brow. "Science. But I understand your confusion." He corrected, turning a dial of sorts as Zola supervised behind him; a troubled frown on his forms. "Great power has always baffled primitive men."

"HYDRA is assembling an arsenal to destroy my enemies in one stroke, wherever they are, regardless of how many forces they possess," he clicks his fingers, the machine beside him humming to life. "all in a matter of hours."

"Your enemies?"

"My weapons contain enough destructive power to decimate every hostile capital on Earth." Schmidt proceeded to press buttons and flick switches up on his device, the sounds of its activity growing more deafening in the room; the three officials eyeing his stacks of paperwork and statistics that didn't look anything like Hitler's recent orders. "Quite simply, gentlemen, I have harnessed the power of the gods."