Chapter I (One)

A/N : I don't own Harry Potter, of course lovely J. K Rowling does, I just own Moon Malfoy, and I won't exactly follow the books but neither the movies. Enjoy.

Yeah my life is what I'm fighting for
Can't part the sea, can't reach the shore

The waves kept hitting my body pretty hard, pulling me under the surface. I tried to swim buck up to the surface, but when I reached the surface a new, bigger wave came my way and buried me way deeper to the sea than before.

I tried to scream, but nothing came out, instead, cold liquid filled my lungs, little by little, tickling my lungs.

I tried to move my feet and arms around, but the only thing I could do was kick, but my arms wouldn't obey. The rain was already falling, but now it was like someone was throwing rocks at me.

The waves now were bigger than I had ever seen before. And they all were coming for me. Quickly. When they finally reached me, I was half conscious. But when they hit me, they pushed me on the rocks, making me hit my head.

Pain shot through my head, making me dizzy. Before I lost consciousness, I felt something grab my leg and pulling to the depths of the deathly black sea.

I woke up with a pressure on my chest, and before I knew it, I was coughing up water .

"Moonie!" I heard someone yelling and suddenly I was wrapped in a warm hug. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to push you into the water" said my 4-year-old brother.

"It's okay... Dra" I managed to say between coughs.

Then, I realized that I was still outside, and the rain was still falling with the same force as before.

My father was standing in front of me with a dark black cloak in his hands, him offering it to me.

Draco pulled me up and took the cloak and wrapped it around my shoulders.

Father lifted me up from the ground, and took Draco's hand and took us inside the Mansion.

"Oh my Salazar! My baby!" said mom and came running to me. She hugged me tightly, with her one hand resting on my back, and the other on the back of my head.

I winced when she touched my head, making her let me go quickly and doing a spell on me that soothed the pain.

She led me to the couch and told me to sit there with Draco.

Draco sat down first, and then took me on his lap, hugging me, trying to warm me up.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" he said repeatedly, rocking me back and forth, while move his hands up and down on my hands.

After some minutes of just Draco saying again and again the same thing, father and mom came back to the room.

They started going around the house, taking things and then going up the stairs. They even took half of the library's books up there.

When they were finally done, they came down.

"Moon , come with me" father said.

I turned around and hugged Draco, and then I followed father up the stairs. He walked me up, higher than I knew that the Mansion was. Then, I saw a dark purple wooden door. It was the highest place in the whole Mansion.

When I was in front of the door, father opened it and suddenly pushed me in, making me fall on my stomach, and then I heard the lock clicking, and then I heard him murmur a locking spell.

"No! Father! Let me out! Please... Let me out" I cried while I banged the door, and then I felt million shards of glass piercing my pale skin.

I slid down on the floor crying, pleading for them to open the door even if I knew that they wouldn't.

I walked towards a mirror that was to the other end of the room. I walked in front of the mirror and looked at my reflection.

My 1-year-old self was standing in front of me, my white hair falling freely over my shoulders and reaching my hips.

My purples eyes were staring back at me, making me seem inhuman.

I had broken the windows from outside, and all the glass was on the floor now and in my skin and the rain was getting in the room.

If I would be living here, at least it should be dry. I thought of the windows repairing themselves and they did.

I walked to the bed that now I should consider as mine and crawled under the covers.

After some hours of sleep I woke up and I was bored, so I went to the library that was in a dark corner of the room, and pulled out a book.

I already knew how to read, write and talk, of course. So i took the book and went back to my bed.

It was going to be a hard life.