24. 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖕

24 - Boyfriend ᴀ

24 - Boyfriend ᴀ. ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ

"This bamboo forest is so amazing! The leaves are beautiful."

"Yes they are. In fact, they've inspired me to write a haiku."

"Really let's hear!"

Kyo, Tohru, Hanijima, Yuki, Uohtani, and you were on your school trip to Kyoto. The group was looking around talking amongst themselves. The funny thing is; you and Kyo both forgot you even had a trip.

The only reason the couple remembered was because Yuki went to be early the explained why.

Flash back

"Well, good night." Yuki got up walking out of the room.

"Why so early?" Shigure asked while reading a book.

"Tomorrow's trip. I want to get some rest."

You weren't listening to the conversation just watching tv in Kyo's arm.

"Wait you're going on a trip?" Tohru turned towards him with a confused look.

"Did you forget? Tomorrow's the class trip."

"Huh?!" You and Kyo shout at the same time, turning around to face Yuki.

Over

"My very educated mother just served us noodles," Hanijima said her 'Haiku'.

"Let me try one! 'Please excuse my dear aunt sally'." The other teens sweat dropped from the girls haikus.

The group begins to walk down the rest of the path.

"This place doesn't seem like a group trip. Ruins the mood." Uohtani said with her hands behind her head.

"It wouldn't be much of a class trip without the class." Yuki told the girl.

"Eh, how about us girls just plan a trip of are own." Uotani pulls you, Tohru, and Hanijima into a group hug. "Then we'd do whatever we want."

Continuing to walk, the conversation of love popped up. "This is the perfect place to confess your love! Ugh I want in!" A boy from your class yelled even though he was talking to Uotani.

"Where are you confession Yuki?" Hanijima asked. It was rare to see fangirls around Yuki, especially with no teachers.

"I'm not as popular as you think." Yuki smirked. "Kyo is the popular one. A girl pulled him aside just now."

Now that he mentioned it you realized Kyo was nowhere in sight. In fact he was getting a confession.

"Really? Let's go!" The boys and Uotani run after Kyo with the others following behind.

'It's nothing serious y/n' you tried to calm yourself.

When the group makes it around the corner they overheard Kyo.