33. 𝕾𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊

𝟯3 -  𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛𝙛 - ᴀ. ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ

After the talk with your mom you didn't know what to do

After the talk with your mom you didn't know what to do. You loved it here but you also love her.

"Hey y/n! We thought you got lost!" A high pitched voice pulls you out of your thoughts. You turn your head to see Tohru running up to you, Kyo right behind her.

"Oh I'm fine, I just ran into my mother." You give a fake smile.

"Oh.." An awkward silence rang over you three.

"We should go back." You told, walking past them. You arrive back at the blanke sitting down.

Your bad mood was radiating off of you. When you sat down everyone had the feeling to stop talking. You didn't want them to know what your mom had said- at least not now.

They begin passing out the food to one another. When they gave you your food you just set it down not eating. The other teenagers watched as you picked and stared at your food.

"Y/n?" A soft voice pulls you out of your thoughts for what feels like the tenth time today.

"Hm?" You hummed not looking up at Tohru

"You should try some ______, I know its your favorite!" She beams, putting the food in front of you.

"No thanks." It goes silent again as they are all shocked by you refusing the food you're oh so obsessed with.

"y/n...baby." Kyo leans close to your ear so only you two could hear. "What's wrong? You know you can talk to me."

You let out a sigh shaking your head yes, but never looking up from the ground.

"Come one." Kyo takes his finger turning your head towards time.

"I'm fine. Really." You give a weak smile.

When you arrived back home you went straight up the stairs.

The three follow behind but wont go up after you. They take off their shoes as shigue gives them a weird look.

"Why are you looking at us?" Yuki asks, annoyed.

"Why did Miss y/n head upstairs so early? Is she alright?! Kyo what did you do!?" Shigure asked, being dramatic.

"Why do you assume I did something!?" Kyo yells back.

"Cause, you're usually the cause of people's angeris comfort." Shigure fans himself looking away from the red hair.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Kyo runs for the middle aged man.

"Relax you too. Kyo surprisingly didn't do anything." Yuki tells them

"Hey!"

Yuki gives Kyo a side glance before continuing. "Tohru says she ran into her mom then came back upset. We don't know what happened or what was said. I think Kyo should talk to her, you are her boyfriend after all."

"I think so too!" Tohru yelps.

"But..I-"

"No buts go do it." Yuki cuts Kyo off and pushes him towards the steps.

Kyo walks up the stairs without a choice, Yuki making sure he makes it to your room. Million of thoughts were going through his head.

'What if I'm the reason she's upset?' Was his biggest doubt. Before he could think about it more he arrived at your room.

"Y/n..?" Kyo slowly opens the door.

He is met with you going through your closet, looking stressed.

"Kyo..." You turn to look at him.

"Y/n, what are you doing--?" He gets cut off by feeling a pair of lips crashed into him.

He stumbles to the bed as you climb on top of him. The kiss was intense, way more intense than ever. A tear falls down your face as all the emotions you've been hiding come out of you.

This was the last week you'd see Kyo, so why not do the one thing you've always wanted to do. You reach for your shirt, pulling it above your head, never breaking the kiss.

You reach for his shirt but he stops you. Pulling away you looking into eachothers eyes. He see's how upset you are but he doesn't know why. As much as he'd want to continue, he knew making you happy again was a priority.

Re-positioning himself, and you, so you're now on his lap your legs wrapped around his torso.

"Please tell me what's wrong."