Chapter 1

Y/N POV

"Titan High School... The name is kind of weird, but it looks nice." I murmured to myself, looking up at the school.

I took out my schedule and starting finding out what room my first period was in. "139... So that's the first floor..."

I made my way into the school, it was pretty big inside and was definitely worth the 30-minute drive from my house.

"CONNIE! GIVE ME MY DOLLAR BACK, I NEED TO GO AND GET A HONEY BUN FROM THE VENDING MACHINE!" A girl yelled out. She was chasing someone around the classroom.

"THIS ISN'T YOURS! JEAN TOOK YOUR DOLLAR!" He yelled out, pointing to someone who was flexing the $3 he had.

The boy kept on running away from the girl until he bumped into me, causing him to fall, and then the girl who was chasing him also fell.

"Oww- Watch where you're go- Oh, hey I haven't seen you around! Sorry about that, Sasha gets a little feisty when she's hungry..." The boy pointed to the girl who was basically drooling at the sight of the dollar.

The guy stood up and smiled at me. "I'm Connie Springer! What's your name?" Connie asked.

"I'm Y/N L/N, it's nice to meet you, Con-"

"Y/N is it?! Do you have any food?! Please, I will give you half of my potato at lunch if you have any food!" The girl who was behind Connie grabbed onto me and started shaking me.

"Get off of her, Sasha! Just take my dollar and go get your stupid honey bun!" Connie scolded Sasha, handing her the dollar bill which was now formerly his.

Sasha's eyes sparkled and she ran to the vending machine. "Thank you, Connie!" She yelled out through the halls.

Connie sighed and crossed his arms. "That's Sasha Braus, she's amazing, but when she's hungry she gets like that. Anyways Y/N, you're in this class right? You can sit next to us."

Connie took me to the back of the classroom where his bookbag was along with Sasha's.

"Oooh, who's this? I'm Jean Kirstein, hello, future wife~" Jean took my hand and kissed it, smirking at me.

"Hey... I'm Y/N L/N." I chuckled a bit and pulled my hand away, causing Jean to frown a bit and lean on the desk.

"Come on, Jean... Already making the new girl your little wife?"

"It's the first day of scho-"

"JAEGER?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THIS CLASS?!" Jean yelled out, stomping his way to a boy who had 3 girls around him.

"You're acting like I want to be in a class stuck with your horse face." He retorted and the girl started giggling.

"That's Eren Jaeger, he's popular, get girls, a bit hot-headed and he and Jean don't get along." Connie sighed and we watched as both of them started arguing.

"Eren. Why didn't you bring your lunch to school?" A girl walked into the classroom, wearing all black, but a cute outfit. She was holding a blue bento box with a pink sticky note on it.

The girls that Eren had around him all turned around and squealed, running away in the process. Once all of the girls ran away the girl in all black made her way to Eren and handed him the bento box.

"M-MIKASA- I told you not to bring me my lunch because that's for weirdos like Armin!" Eren blushed a bit and quickly took the bento box, shoving it into his bookbag.

"Oh yeah, that's Mikasa Ackerman. Badass as fuck, not to mention that she's a real hot goth. But she's real protective over Eren." Connie mentioned.