Chapter 7

Y/N POV

Once I got back home, I ran up to my room, locking the door to start changing. The only reason I locked my door was because if I didn't my uncle Willy will barge in, trying to make me try some tea.

The doorknob was wobbling, and then someone started banging on the door. "Y/N! Come out, you need to try this tea! I got it from one of those peasant communities called Paradis!" Willy exclaimed, still trying to get in my room.

"I don't want to try your tea right now. I'm getting ready, make Lara try it." I yelled back out. I heard the door stopped wobbling and he sighed.

"Why does my niece not like me?" He groaned out, making sure that I heard him. I heard his footsteps receding, and I chuckled to myself.

My ringtone on my phone starting going off, indicating that someone was face timing me. I looked at it and saw Eren's contact.

"Hey-... Where's your fucking shirt?" I asked, placing my phone on top of my dresser. Eren had me looking at him shirtless, and it looks like he was sweating.

"What do you mean? Oh! I didn't even realize that I had it off!" Eren chuckled, flexing his muscles. I looked at him with a poker face, and he just giggled.

"I just finished running back from school, and I got sweaty so I took it off. Why? Like what you see?"

I sarcastically laughed and then walked over to my closet pulling out 2 outfits. "Which one? The first one is a white crop top, some shorts, black mid-thighs, and then the second is a leather skirt, black mid-thighs, and a navy blue long sleeve."

Eren got close to the screen, scrunching his nose. "The second one, you'll look good with a leather skirt." He complimented, smiling at me.

I smiled back at him, and went to the corner of my room, and started changing. I walked back in front of the camera, showing him.

"Aw, give me a twirl real quick!" He said. I turned around, then smiled at him. "You look... So beautiful, N/N... Also, where are you guys going?"

"I think we're going to that new cafe downtown, why?" I asked, a bit skeptical.

"No reason! Just curious!" He responded, smiling at me.

I gave him a soft smile and then heard someone banging on my door again. "Y/N! Lara doesn't want to try the tea with me! Please, we can even eat the new commoner food I got! I think it's called ramen, it was only a few cents!"

I sighed and got my phone. "I'll get going, my uncle is throwing a tantrum, and Armin is going to pick me up soon."

"Have fun, you look good!" He exclaimed. I smiled at him, and then ended the call, putting on my shoes, and opening the door.

Willy was on the floor holding tea packets, and ramen packets. "Where are you going? I thought we were going to try this peasant food!" Willy exclaimed, showing me the price. "See! Can you believe that this was 30 cents?!"

"My friend is going to pick me up, and that's pretty good... Don't eat it though. Your stomach is used to caviar and shit like that..."

"Nonsense! The last time I ate caviar was... 2 days ago! My stomach can take this!" He exclaimed, getting up, and brushing off his pants.

"Since you're going out, I'll eat it by myself... But, I'm going to buy more peasant food tomorrow so we can try them! Have fun!" He smiled at me, and then started walking down the hall, going down the stairs.

For the next few minutes I finished getting ready, and then Armin sent me a text saying that he was a few minutes away. I went down and saw him leaning against his car.

He had a buttoned-up shirt and some dark pants, he was also fidgeting with his fingers and tapping his foot on the ground.

"Armin," I called out, walking up to him. His head shot up, and he just stared at me for a bit. "Y-Y/N! You look... So beautiful."

"Eren said the same thing... Then again they are best friends."

"Thanks, you look... really beautiful too! Wait- Not beautiful- You know what I meant!" I laughed nervously, putting my hand behind my neck.

He averted his gaze to the ground, slightly blushing. "Oh, right! Here..." Armin opened up the door for me. "After we eat or something, I was thinking that we could walk around?"

I nodded, and then got in, watching as he made his way over to the driver seat. The whole way there, Armin kept on telling me how much he loved aquariums and marine life, I mean it made sense. He was basically a VSCO...

Once we got to the cafe we sat down outside, it was too cold, but the breeze was there. The river was in front of us, and we had 3 flowers in a vase on the side.

"The sunset is really pretty... Like you, Y/N!" Armin complimented, smiling at me. "You've gotten a bit bold the last few days, it's cute." I retorted, looking down at the menu, and then glancing back up at him.

He started blushing and looking away. "W-Well, what can I say?! I got a confidence boost!" He chuckled, looking down at the menu as well.

I smiled to myself after hearing the comment and looked at the 3 flowers that were in the vase. "One of the flowers are dying..." I murmured to myself, reaching over, and touching it.

Armin lifted his head from the menu, looking at me. "What did you sa-"

"N/N? Armin? You guys are here too?!"

We turned our heads and saw Eren walking up to us. He was wearing a black v-neck shirt, some jeans, and his hair was up in his usual messy bun.

"E-Eren?! What are you doing here?!" Armin asked, looking up as he walked towards us.

"Well, I just happened to be downtown with some girls, and I decided to stop by this new cafe," Eren responded, crossing his arms, and looking down at us.