08 ~ Get on your knees

Taehyung's Pov

I'm observing that the Yoongi guy is carrying her in bridal style and left the club in front of me, I clutch my wine glass more harder that it can break anytime.

"Tae, what's wrong? Lift down the glass from your hand—" Jin Hyung orders me but nothing is bothering me at all. All I'm thinking about her is, are they going to have sex tonight? It's not surprising though, of course, they will, they're married but why can't I accept that? Those thoughts of another guy is touching her feeling like break every single kind of stuff in front of me, making my blood boiling in anger.

"Hyung! I need every single information about Min Yoongi, I repeat, every single information." I breathe out and throw my head back in frustration. Placing down the glass, I interlock my fingers and staring at them.

That woman is driving me insane, she is ruining everything inside me.

"Why are you suddenly interested in him?" He asks while raising his eyebrow, looking at me suspiciously.

"I don't know, he is kinda suspicious and I don't want any problems about dealing." I reply quickly but didn't mention that Yoongi lied to us that he is not married.

I see a bunch of girls approaching us, they dressed up like pure slut, I scoffed. One of them tried to sit on my lap but I stopped her from doing that. Things like this always irritates me.

"What is this? What are they doing here?" I gritted my teeth and look at Jin and Namjoon.

"Seems like something bothering you, they can distract you from that." Namjoon winks at me, we were never womanizers, but sometimes we need partners to full fill our needs but it's been a while I never attached to any women but I think I need something for tonight, the thoughts of Faiza is driving me crazy.

"The room is ready?" I ask suddenly, seems they're all shocked at my words as I didn’t get involve with any woman in a while.

"What? Can't I have sex now?" I scoff.

"4th floor, room number 417. You can go there and spend the whole night. Don't worry we have managed everything, so, enjoy—" Namjoon pats my shoulder and I look at that girl who tried to sit on my lap, I signaled her to come to me.

*****

"Get on your knees." I command and she gets on her knees like an obedient kitten.

"What are you waiting for? Do I have to teach you how to give a blow job then you'll do that?" I spat in anger and she flinches, she quickly unzips my pants and takes out my dick which is throbbing because of that woman.

She takes my dick in her mouth and slowly suck my tip, I hiss. I make a fist in her hair tightly and begins to thrust in her mouth while thinking about her, I'm thrusting harder and moaning loudly.

"Fuck, Faiza! Fuck! Ahh!" I moan loudly, I just can't stop thinking about her. She is making me loud.