Trucker | Taekook

Jungkook is a 32-year-old truck driver who runs deliveries all around the country. Mostly soft drinks and other unimportant stuff, but also something more that no one knows about. Calm and collected. He has raven-dark hair and tattoos.

Taehyung is a 25-year-old motorcycle rider and he loves traveling around the country with his gang and joining races. Free-minded and very easy to piss off. He has silver hair and tattoos, plus he loves to wear bandanas.

_______

Ship: Taekook [Topkook, bottomtae] (hint of yoonkook)

Rated: MATURE (with smut)
(be aware of the age gap of 
32x25. If you do not like it, do not read it!)

Word count: 5600-ish

This chapter is for smut practice, so I hope you will enjoy it! I also wanted to try and write a one-night stand and see if it's possible for me to not rush it, cause that's one of the hardest things for me to do!

Also, I will be testing something. Along the way, the POV will switch, but I will not tell when. I would love some feedback on if it works all right to suddenly switch pov without notice or if it gets confusing. Thank you! Enjoy the chapter🖤

________________

Jungkook gently takes in a deep drag of his cigarette as he looks at the male standing in front of him, trying to act all mighty and high. Apparently, these biker boys felt the need to set up their camp right next to Jungkook's and some other travelers' trucks, firing up for some unnecessary music.

"As if we care," one of these young guys says, crossing his arms over his chest.

Jungkook is leaning against his truck, not really minding the whole fuss going on. However, he has to stand behind his colleague that's currently standing in front of the biker and trying to talk some sense into him. 

"Compared to you lazy fuckers, we actually have jobs to attend. Meaning, we need to fucking sleep. Your taste in music is so cranky anyway, it sounds like something you dragged out of your mother's ass," Yoongi, Jungkook's colleague, spits. The alcohol is making him sound even angrier than he is, but Jungkook doesn't blame him.

Everything Yoongi said is absolutely true, they need to get up early because they have to travel over the border and arrive at the festival being held about 10 hours drive from here. They can't sleep at any other time, so it's either now or they will stay up for over 24 hours. Not safe when you are driving alone on a boring road in the middle of nowhere and you need to sober up before going behind the wheel.

They are currently at a gas station by the side of the highway and Jungkook had actually fallen asleep until he heard a bass and some trashy music playing, annoying pretty much everyone aside from the ones playing it.

Yoongi gets some other random comment back in his face and Jungkook slowly lets his eyes wander over to the other biker boys standing around. There's not really anything behind it, but he ends up catching something very interesting. Unexpectedly, he gets eye contact with one of them who quickly looks away and back at his companion trying to speak for their advantage. How old are these guys? They look young from what Jungkook can see, but they can't be many years apart... His eyes stay focused on the one who was, not so discretely, looking him up and down.