can't sleep

Sighing for probably the hundredth time tonight, you turned to your right, seeing your girlfriend's peaceful face as she slept like there's no tomorrow. And as your eyes glanced at the clock on your nightstand, you gulped, seeing that it was an hour after midnight.

You decided to slowly yet quietly get up, thinking of playing some video games, watch horrible romance movies while slurping down hot and spicy noodles, and possibly, you would fall asleep. But those plans were ruined when a whine, along with someone's cold hands, stopped you from leaving the bed.

"... Y/n? Love, where are you going?" Rae always mentioned that you're her personal heater since you're aways so warm. So when she felt none of it beside her, she was a bit alarmed and pried open her eyes to see you about to leave the bed. It was as if you haven't slept at all, apologetic eyes wide and awake with curiosity.

"I'm sorry I woke you up, love. But I can't sleep." The brunette sighed at your response before closing her eyes, sluggishly motioning you to get back to bed and you reluctantly did.

"You should've told me, I would've stayed up with you." Rae snuggled and made herself warm at the crook of your neck, tangling your legs together as she spooned you. Of course, you blushed but you were thankful that Rae had her eyes closed so that she wouldn't notice. She wouldn't stop teasing you if she knew.

"I couldn't do that, you were tired with that 24 hour-long stream. You needed it." At that, Rae sighed deeply and unconsciously inserted her cold hands inside your warm stomach, leaving it be as you lightly chuckled. Your girlfriend is always so cold but you didn't mind and wanted to help her warm up, much to her amusement and pleasure.

"Well, you need it more than I do, since you were the one that stayed up and cooked me everything I wanted. You helped me with some problems and entertain me when I was feeling down and bored during the stream." You thought about her words and a smile made it's way on your face. You weren't tired, not one bit, because you saw your girlfriend smile during that stream and laugh. It was worth it.

And even if you felt tired, you pushed it at the back of your mind since Rae is your first priority, and will always be your first priority.

And there was no avoiding this one, and you closed your eyes, leaning further in your girlfriend's arms before getting into a dreamless sleep.

────────────────────
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

── 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮.
you and rae snuggling until you both sleep in each others arms.

are there times that you just can't seem to sleep? what do you do when it happens to you? do you snuggle with your lover or do something until you fall asleep? oh, and how about the imagines, how was it?

leave a vote if you like and enjoy this imagine, as well as comment down what you think and feel about this. also, you can follow for more books as well as the updates!

that is all for now, until the next update!

take care!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋