32: WINK

SEOKJIN: are you okay?

YUNMI: yeah... I'm fine... what about you?

SEOKJIN: I'm always fine..

He said as he winked..

Seokjin pulled the blanket back to pull over Yunmi to make her more comfortable and he caught himself staring deep into her eyes

YUNMI: why are you looking at me like this?

SEOKJIN: because you're beautiful and I'm in love with you... is that so bad?

YUNMI: yeah.... stop staring at me....

As Yunmi tapped Jins chest with her knuckles....

He grabbed her hands and wrapped his hands around hers, pulled them up to his lips and kissed her hands softly...

Almost like he was scared to break them.....

SEOKJIN:I really do love you...for what it's worth...

YUNMI: I know you do....

Seokjin started to remove his shoes and took the stuff from his pockets, Yunmi was watching him as he was doing so...

I think in a way she was beginning to like Seokjin... but she was in denial because she knew deep down she was in love with Yoongi.

Seokjin took his jacket off and laid it on the chair next to her bed....

SEOKJIN:Scoot over...

YUNMI:what If I don't wanna?

SEOKJIN:please?

As he made a puppy dog face at her...

YUNMI: fine...

Yunmi began to scoot over so Jin could make his way under the blankets next to her. He wrapped his arm around Yunmi and pulled her close to him.

SEOKJIN:This has been a crazy life.....

YUNMI: yeah, I think crazy is an understatement.

SEOKJIN:You should get some sleep..

YUNMI:mmm.... yeah I guess so... you should too..

SEOKJIN:I will....but only once you're asleep...

Yunmi scooted down and rolled over facing the window, with her back to Jin, Jin followed behind... scooting down and turning facing Yunmi while he wrapped his arm around her.

YUNMI'S POV

Seokjin was being so caring, and gentle with me....

I honestly don't know how to take it.... to take this side of him..

I honestly believe he loves me, and he's stuck around for such a long time, it has to be real.

I dozed off to sleep........

TWO HOURS LATER

I woke up and looked at the clock and realized it was 4 am.

Jin still had his arm wrapped around my waist, but I was too hot and uncomfortable, so I couldn't help but wiggle around.

SEOKJIN: yahhh... Stop moving around.....

YUNMI: I'm hot.

SEOKJIN: I know you're...

YUNMI: No I'm being serious...

SEOKJIN: take some clothes off then....

YUNMI: nooo..

SEOKJIN:well continue being hot... But if you keep moving around you're gonna get something you don't want..... hmmm, actually you might want it...

YUNMI: ahh you're being annoying..

I sat up and took my jacket off....

I could see Jin staring at me, enjoying the view....

YUNMI: Can you stop being a creep?

SEOKJIN: You're my woman, so how am I a creep?

Jin saying I'm his woman, kinda made my stomach do some little flip flops not necessarily in a bad way though...

YUNMI: Your woman?

SEOKJIN: Yeah.. Mine....

I just stared at Jin...

SEOKJIN: Do you like that I call you that? I can clearly see a small smile on your lips...

YUNMI: No... I don't know what you're talking about.

SEOKJIN: of course you don't...

I rolled over facing away from him and started dozing off...

SEOKJIN'S POV

After everything I don't understand how she doesn't love me or even care for me....

So I just try to make myself believe she cares somewhere deep down..

I act like such a hard ass and most of the time I really am but I'd do anything for this damn girl...

I've been in love with her for such a long time and she doesn't even take that into consideration....

From the moment I realized what weve done to her brother, Yoongi and I both felt guilty but he ran, I didn't.

I tried to take care of her and watch over her.

I'd leave money in their mailbox from time to time because I know a handful of times they almost got evicted, and I knew she would be homeless.

If I would have known sooner what her dad was doing to her I would have beat him sooner...

Written by: S O L H A.

Thank you for reading, we appreciate the support!