chapter 1

Trinitee pov

"Trinitee wake up you have school." My mom came to my room to tell me I have school this morning. And do you know what time it is? Its 5 in the fuckin morning. "Trinitee if you don't wake yo short ass up I know sum." Ok mom I'm up. She finally left after she stared at me for 5 minutes straight while mumbling cuss words under her breath. Once she left I decided to get up and get ready for school even though it was the struggle since I was still half asleep. I went to my large bathroom and did my hygiene and hopped in the shower. Once I got out I left my hair long and curly. Since it was the first day of school I decided to wear sum descent. I put on my pink skinny jeans and a white crop top that says boss bitch in pink letters. Then I slipped on my timberlands. And to spice things up I put on my dimond studs and forever21 watch and a necklace. After I got dressed I put on some mascara and eyeliner and some lip gloss. Since I was done with everything I decided to go down stairs and grabe a bagel with cream cheese and a glass of milk. And by the way let me introduce myself to you. My name is Trinitee im 5'3 im mixed with Puerto rican and black and im 17 and my best friend is Grace. Anyways after I got done eating I washed my dishes and left after saying bye and I love you to my mom. When I was walking to my Lamborghini I seen some UHAUL trucks moving furniture to the house next door thats been empty for a couple months. And you might be wondering how I have this expensive car. Well long story short my family is rich and we live in California. Anyways I wonder who my new neighbor is.