chapter 5

Trinitee pov

Im so happy words can't describe how I feel right now. Im just so glad Trey bumped into me because I really wanted to get to know him.

Anyways we walked to pe together and you know some hoes was mean muggin me. But tbh I don't give a damn cause haters gona hate. During pe I told Grace about what happened with me and Trey.

I could've sworn I seen hatred flash in her eyes but it happened so quick so im not for sure

After pe

"So Trey were are we going to eat at?" I was so hungry.

"Umm how about Burger Kingdom? I heard they serve some big, juicy hamburgers there" Trey replied back.

"Ok thats fine with me im just ready to eat."

"Ok Burger Kingdom it is." Trey said

Once we arrived to the restaurant we went inside and got our table."So what can I get you to drink" the waitress said while licking her lips flirtatiously at Trey. I know me and trey aren't together or anything but I was starting to get angry at our waitress."a coke please." Trey said.

"Will that be all for you cutie" she asked while still flirting with Trey.

"Yes that would be all." He replied back.while she was taking Trey order I looked at her name tag. Hmm apparently her name is Destiny.

She was about to walk off but I stopped her."ummm excuse Destiny you forgot to ask me what I want to drink." When I said that she gave me a stank face and rolled her eyes.

"What do you want to drink?" She said with a attitude. "Well I would like for you to drop the damn attitude cause I ain't do shit to you and we need someone else to take our order."

I guess I was talkin loud cause everyone was lookin at me. But tbh I really dont care cause she need to loose the attitude. Soon we got another waiter and his name was Tony.

"Im so sorry for that ma'am. What would you like to drink?" Tony asked. Even though he kept licking his lips at me he had manners so I didn't complain. " I would like a strawberry martini with a sliced strawberry please." I told our waiter Tony. I was  surprised that they had martinis but they did and by all means that's fine with me.

"Ok I'll be back with your drinks in a minute." Tony said. After he left I looked at Trey who looked like he was trying to keep from laughing. "whats so funny?" I really wanted to know. "How you handled that girl Destiny.I see you dont let shit like that pass. And you straight up. I like that ma." Well I guess I am straight up. But the bitch had a stank attitude and I dont like that.

Finally Tony came with our drinks and asked what we would like to eat.I ordered a regular cheesburger and a  large fry. Trey ordered two bacon cheeseburgers and a large fry. Damn nigga must be hungry.

Once we ate our food Trey paid and I left the tip. As we were going back to school Trey wrapped his arm around my waist. I was gona say something but I didn't cause I liked it.

Once we got to school I tried to talk to Grace but she was being anti. I wonder whats wrong with her all of a sudden.