Chapter 15: Going back to London part 1

*In the Egyptian desert 2 weeks later after defeating the Scorpion King one day with the family*
~Nobody's POV~
Just 2 weeks later after the O'Connell's and the Medjai's had defeated the Scorpion King as well as old enemies from the past 10 years since their first adventure to Hamunaptra City of the Dead where they wanted to find some treasure but the Americans wanted to find Pharaoh Seti I's gold treasure while Evie and the others found a sarcophagus. But Elizabeth went off on her own to find her own treasure where she first met Ardeth and his fellow Medjai at for the first time.
Play video:

~Elizabeth Carnahan's POV~

Weeks have passed by and today was when Evie, Rick, Jonathan, and Alex go back to England while Ardeth and I go back to Cairo and see how things are going at the Museum Evie worked at plus seems like a good idea to have a baby there where everythi...

Weeks have passed by and today was when Evie, Rick, Jonathan, and Alex go back to England while Ardeth and I go back to Cairo and see how things are going at the Museum Evie worked at plus seems like a good idea to have a baby there where everything had started at that began our journey 10 years ago when things was more simpler than they are now we had kill the same mummy twice and a huge scorpion to fight I told Ardeth what had happened while on the trip to Ahm Shere he forgave me since I was seduced and manipulated by Imhotep.
"My friends it has been a great honor to have you stay here with us," one of the Commanders of the 12 said to Rick and the others as Ardeth saddled up our camels with supplies we'll need for our trip down to Cairo it's been a long time since I was there.
We can open up the museum again....
I was standing beside my camel that was ready to go for a long journey Ardeth made sure our provisions were secured on our camels about 4 weeks of supplies for our trip to Cairo while Evie, Rick, Jonathan, and Alex were taking Izzy's blimp back to Cairo as well so they could catch a ship from Cairo to London.
Play video:

~Evelyn Carnahan's POV~