Chapter 11: Releasing the King/ Bringing Evie back

*In Ahm Shere that day outside of the Scorpion King's resting place with Jonathan and Alex*
~Nobody's POV~
Alex was beside his mom on the ground with his Uncle Jonathan beside him comforting him but Alex he had an idea in his mind that could bring his mum back to life while his dear Aunt was being held captive by Imhotep when his Uncle mentioned something about the "good book" thats when Alex stood up grabbing his Uncle's arm.
~Alex O'Connell's POV~

I was upset that Mum died while my Uncle Jonathan beside me comforting me but I had an idea in mind that could bring mum back to life while my Aunt Elizabeth was being held captive by Lord Imhotep when my Uncle had mentioned something about the "g...

I was upset that Mum died while my Uncle Jonathan beside me comforting me but I had an idea in mind that could bring mum back to life while my Aunt Elizabeth was being held captive by Lord Imhotep when my Uncle had mentioned something about the "good book" thats when I stood up grabbing my Uncle's arm before I spoke " Come on Uncle Jonathan I have an idea!," dragging him as he carried Mum in his arms while we ran inside the temple to find the location of the Scorpion King.
Don't worry mum I'll save you...
Play video:

~Jonathan Carnahan's POV~
Elizabeth was being held captive by Lord Imhotep when my Uncle had mentioned something about the "good book" thats when Alex had stood up grabbing my left arm before Alex spoke " Come on Uncle Jonathan I have an idea!," dragging me as I carried Evie in my arms while we both ran inside the temple to find the location of the Scorpion King hopefully Alex has a good idea to bring Evie back.
Hopefully Elizabeth is still alive...
*Inside of the Scorpion King's temple with Imhotep and Anucksunamun with Elizabeth*
~Nobody's POV~
Meanwhile inside of the temple with Imhotep and his lover Anucksunamun and Elizabeth in his arms they were walking until the three was in a room where he got his powers taken from him to prove his worth against the Scorpion King he used his magic to wake up Elizabeth who opened her eyes to horror of his own.
~Elizabeth Carnahan's POV~

When I woke up I was in a different outfit and I saw the two people my past life and I both hate so much then he turned to me and said "Soon my Queen we'll be together and the three of us can rule this world together," then I felt Nefertaria using...

When I woke up I was in a different outfit and I saw the two people my past life and I both hate so much then he turned to me and said "Soon my Queen we'll be together and the three of us can rule this world together," then I felt Nefertaria using her magic to push him off of us so then as such happened we three kept on walking towards the Scorpion King's location he kissed his lover before putting the necklace of the eye of Osiris around my neck.
Then Nefertaria took over my body for a while so I can take a break then she took over my body so she and Imhotep could fix things between them clear the air before things end badly.
Pic of Imhotep and Anucksunamun talking: