Chapter 9: Back at Hamunaptra

*Somewhere in the desert the very next morning in Egypt with Elizabeth*
~Elizabeth Carnahan's POV~

I felt like I was flying in this sand tornado I miss Ardeth so much but then we and by we I mean me, Evie, and Benie all of us were thrown into the sand as we watched Imhotep turn into his human form so then as such happened Evie got up as did Ben...

I felt like I was flying in this sand tornado I miss Ardeth so much but then we and by we I mean me, Evie, and Benie all of us were thrown into the sand as we watched Imhotep turn into his human form so then as such happened Evie got up as did Benie looking at where were at while Imhotep helped me get up kissing my hand speaking to me in Ancient Egyptian saying " Soon my Queen we will be together for all eternity." Suddenly Nefertaria took over my body for a minute and said "I will never let my reincarnation be your Queen nor will I let you bring me back from the dead," then he got mad quickly as I turned back to normal. So then I heard Evie said "Oh my god were back," then I looked and saw Hamunaptra before me that's when we saw a plane coming it was Rick and the others.
~Evelyn Carnahan's POV~

We were in this sand tornado Eliza misses Ardeth so much but then we me, Eliza, and Benie all of us were thrown into the sand as we watched Imhotep turn into his human form so then as such happened I got up as did Benie looking at where were at wh...

We were in this sand tornado Eliza misses Ardeth so much but then we me, Eliza, and Benie all of us were thrown into the sand as we watched Imhotep turn into his human form so then as such happened I got up as did Benie looking at where were at while Imhotep helped my sister get up kissing her hand speaking to ner in Ancient Egyptian saying " Soon my Queen we will be together for all eternity." Suddenly Nefertaria took over Elizabeth's body for a minute and said "I will never let my reincarnation be your Queen nor will I let you bring me back from the dead," then he got mad quickly as she turned back to normal. So then I said "Oh my god were back," then Eliza had looked and saw Hamunaptra before us that's when we saw a plane coming it was Rick and the others.
And Imhotep was not pleased...
play video:

*skip to after the plane crashed into the quick sand that day*
~Nobody's POV~
After the plane had crashed into some quick sand the 3 hero's got out of the crash and watched as the Winston went down with the plane before the three of them walked to Hamunaptra hoping they weren't to late on saving Evie and Eliza from the Creature himself before he uses the dagger to kill Eliza and bring back Nefertaria from the Underworld for good.
~Eliza Carnahan's POV~