﹙iii.﹚wassup bitches

"Hey Eve,"

"Hey Eve,"

Everette couldn't hide her big smile, watching Mrs. Christopher enter the front door. "Hey you!" she was kind of confused as to why her caregiver was here so early, but then she remembered she agreed to some surprise plans. "I was supposed to be getting ready, huh?"

"Girl please," her voice faded as she went to the kitchen so she could clean her hands. "I came to have some girl time and help you get ready!" she yelled in order for Everette to hear her over the running water.

Mrs. Christopher was already like a second mother. For the past week she had been taking care of Everette, she made everything feel like home. It was never a work element when it came to getting through her obstacles. Their days consisted of cleaning Everette's surgery wound, calling in for lunch, watching anything on tv and gossiping about the basketball community.

Everette accidentally slipped up about how even though the house was spacious and amazing, she still found herself bored as hell being stuck in the same spot besides struggling to go to the bathroom on her own.

So the other night Mrs. Christopher stayed late and they cooked together. Everette sat at the island and chopped up whatever needed to be chopped while Mrs. Christopher worked her magic and together they made homemade pizza rolls with sparkling water in a tall glass just to add a little something. It was all super cute, but it definitely made Everette miss home a little more. She was just glad she had someone with a beautiful soul willing to help her.