09│thank you next

Lisa : Hey !!

she said as she saw Jimin at her door .

Jimin : Hi ! come on lets go !

they walked to the café

They talked and laughed about their university days 

Jimin : So how's life with Jungkook ? 

he asked as Lisa's smile fell 

Jimin : Did I ask something wrong ?

he said to Lisa 

** Jimin Loved Lisa in his university days , though Lisa didn't give him attention or talk to him much cause , he didn't socialize and barely spoke . One other reason was Jimin didn't want his feelings to increase for Lisa , yes he loved her , he loved her till this day . Jimin didn't confess to her because he was shy  **

also 

Jimin was a bookworm .
Lisa was one of the popular girls . 

Lisa : No he and I broke up .

she said trying not to break down IN front of him .

Jimin : Oh , I'm sorry . I shouldn't have asked this .

Internally Jimin cursed himself for bringing that up . He hated to see Lisa sad .

Lisa : No it's ok .

Little did he know the whole story 

FLASHBACK 

Jimin's PovD :

I was gonna go confess to Lisa my crush for all these university years . I still remember the first time she walked into the classroom and sat beside me . My heart beated faster , like it was running a marathon . Today I finally gathered up my courage . I went to her she was standing near the locker area , school ended . I got a bouquet of flower and a box of chocolate . I got my hopes pretty high . Smiling Like an idiot I proceeded towards her . 

BUT 

I saw something that was my worst fear , Lisa was Kissing a guy . Jungkook . What hurt me more was that Jungkook was my only friend in the university .

Damn My heart broke into pieces .

Tears flowed down my eye 

I dropped the bouquet and ran from there .

I went to a spot it was a bridge .

On that bridge , I always went when I was stressed .

I cried there . 

it was a bridge where many people didn't come because the bridge was away from city .

After all these years I found Lisa my love .

Well to be honest I had a huge glow up during all these years . I replaced my nerdy glasses with contacts . I worked out and socialized more .

________________________________________

END OF JIMIN'S POVD 

________________________________________

|| AUTHOR'S POVD ||

As they hanged out the made a quite good friendship .

as neighbors Mrs. Park Loved Lisa like her daughter