Chapter 1

You wandered past people as you tried to find your boyfriend in this giant house. Your ears were still filled with the soft piano music coming from the front of the house. You took slow sips from the wine glass that was in your hand before you stopped in front of one of the doors.
"I have to get back to f/n. If I'm gone too long they will get suspicious." You furrowed your brow as you heard the familiar voice say your name. " I don't know why you are so worried about them, it's not like they will let you touch them." You could feel yourself grow angry. The warmth that radiated through your body as the words of the conversation you had just heard.
You debated on barging into the room and yelling but you decided otherwise. You made your way towards the front of the house, chugging down the rest of your wine. You slipped the glass onto a table in the hall before leaving. You just had to keep walking. The anger that coursed through your veins didn't allow you to do anything else.
You walked for a while and the houses lined with huge, beautifully lit houses turned to dark deserted streets. As you had finally calmed down you noticed your surroundings. Your heart began to beat in your chest as you realized that you were lost. You slowly took a few more steps ahead of yourself before feeling someone grab you from behind.
You panicked as a large hand covered your mouth before you could even process the moment enough to scream. You began to thrash about as they held you against them. Their grip on you tightened before you heard a smooth deep voice float through your ear.
"Be good and corporate with me doll. I wouldn't want you to have to punish you."
You froze as his hot breath wafted over your ear, your heart began to beat rapidly in your chest. You suddenly felt something sharp puncture your side and soon after a heavy sense of drowsiness clouded your mind. Your eyelids grew heavy as your body sunk into the mysterious man. You could hear him chuckle as he picked your body up in arms. You tried to fight the drowsy feeling, trying to catch a glimpse of him.
He noticed and looked down so that his eyes would meet yours. You could feel yourself grow warm as you caught a glimpse of his bright turquoise eyes. You finally stopped fighting the drowsy feeling and let your eyelids finally closed. The color of his turquoise eyes brought you a comfort that you had longed for.

Anything| Dabi x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें