Chapter 2

When you opened your eyes again it was pitch black. You could hear voices around you but couldn't exactly make out who they were. "Their father has already begun to panic, the boy didn't bring them home so he probably killed him for losing his child." A deep throaty voice spoke out. You furrowed your brow as a sudden memory of what happened after the party flooded your mind. You tried to move but your hands were stuck behind your back.
Now you could feel a sense of panic run through your body. You pulled your arms towards yourself but each time they were stopped by the tight rope that was holding them behind your back. "OH YAY THEY ARE AWAKE!!" You heard a squeaky female voice say from beside you. You jumped a little, the sudden loud voice startled you. "Oh great, we can send their father a little message." You heard that throaty voice say once more.

You were about to speak before you felt a sudden pressure be applied to your neck. "Your reaction times are getting quicker. But your still not fast enough." Your body twitched as you heard that familiar voice. The way it poured so smoothly into your ears took away your sudden want to fight back. You stalled as the smooth honey like deep voice spoke to you once more, "Good job, make sure to stay quiet and just look pretty for the camera, ok doll?" You softly nodded your head in response.
For some reason you actually sat still and didn't say a word while they began to make the video. They started to speak to what you could assume was a camera. You listened as they began to make demands for money and resources. You had gotten so caught in the words they spoke that the sudden light that entered your eyes caught you off guard. You squinted as your eyes tried to adjust to the sudden brightness.
"And we expect these requests to be met or I cannot promise f/n's safety." You matched that throaty voice from earlier to a man with very light baby blue hair. Your attention was soon turned back to those blues eyes that you had seen before you passed out. Your eyes scanned his face before he spoke once more. "You take orders really well doll, I'm going to put the blind fold back on you now. Be good and stay still."
You could feel your heart thump loudly in your chest as his fingers slid down your throat and then pulled the thick fabric back over your eyes. Once he had secured the blind fold they began to talk amongst themselves once more. They talked low, your ears only being able to pick up a few words. But all you could pick up was that there was supposed to be one more person with them. You had the urge to ask a question but your body wouldn't even allow it to slip from your lips.
"Take them somewhere and keep a close eye on them. The quirk suppressant is going to wear off soon so be careful."
That throaty voice spoke into the room. Quirk suppressant? Was that what caused you to become so drowsy before? You had suddenly been pulled out of your thoughts when you felt the pressures of your wrist restraints disappear. Once again the loud beat of your heart filled your ears. Just before you felt two large hands pick you up into a standing position. You could then feel one of the hands slip around your waist as you were gently guided forward. You walked for a while until you got to where stopped.
You heard a door open and then you were lightly guided forward again. You were guided into what you assumed was another room and then stopped once more. "Sit." You were slightly startled when you heard his voice. Your body reacted and you quickly sunk down onto what you could only assume was a bed. Once you had sat down you felt his warm fingers trail along your jaw and then over your bottom lip.
"I'm going to take off your blindfold now. Don't try anything funny, I won't hesitate to punish you."
You felt his hands move to the back of your head and begin to remove your blindfold once more. The soft glow of the room filled your eyes as the blindfold was removed. He immediately forced your eyes up to meet his. You watched a smirk sneak onto his face as he watched his thumb trail over your bottom lip once more. "Can I ask a question?" You asked, the words barely escaped your lips as a whisper. He looked a bit surprised. I mean it was the first time he had heard your voice. "Go ahead." He replied just before crossing his arms over each other.
"What's your name?"
He hesitated for a moment as it seemed like he was thinking of how he would answer. "You can call me Dabi." You softly said the name under your breath a few times but knew that it wasn't the real answer that you were hoping for. Your focus came back to your current situation when you watched as he started to undress. You looked away as your palms grew warm. You were doing everything to allow your eyes to avoid him when you suddenly felt his hand grab your face so that your attention was turned back to him. "I expect you to answer me when I speak to you doll." He said as he noticed your embarrassed look. He chuckled to himself, he liked the way you tried to avoid eye contact with him.
"I'm sorry." You replied softly still flustered from the what you had seen moments before. The way his back muscles flexed as he pulled off his shirt sent chills down your spin. You tried pulling yourself out of your lust filled thoughts as he dropped a shirt into your lap. "It's not much but you probably don't want to sleep in that dress." He said before he continued to change. You quickly got up from the bed when you saw him stripping from his jeans. Your eyes stealing quick glances before you started to change into the shirt he had given you.
As you changed you could feel his eyes trail along your body. You liked the way his eyes shamelessly trailed over all of your curves. The way he greedily enjoyed the sight that now stood before him. You finished changing and looked down at the shirt that you had just put on. The way it fit on your body, only long enough to cover just above your ass. You turned and looked over to Dabi. He now sat on the bed. A smile on his face as his eyes met yours. His hand reached out for yours and you made your way to him without out thought.
You watched as his fingers slowly entangled with yours. He then pulled you into his lap, you felt yourself grow embarrassed once again as you now stared directly at him. Your thighs straddled him as he used his free hand to trail down your back and then rest on your ass. Your breath grew shaky and you could hear him chuckle. "Don't worry doll, I don't bite." He whispered into your ear. He picked you up and made his way to the head of the bed, laying your body down then making his way next to you.
He pulled you close to his chest and softly stroked your cheek with his thumb. You didn't hesitate to nuzzle into his chest as you suddenly felt super tired. This time you didn't fight the drowsy feeling. You let your heavy eyelids close as you fell into a deep sleep.